All Comments on 'Girls Peeing in the Office'

by leaky_one

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FANTASTIC

This is one of many wonderful stories written by leaky_one. I look forward to reading many more stories and I'm glad they can be read one handed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh how i wish

oh to lay naked among these wonderful gushing pussies...writhing in perverted pleasure as their hot pee drenched my chest, cock, chest and face. to turn over and feel the goldern champagned cover my ass as i pull my cheeks apart to allow as much as possible to leak uinto my experienced, werll fucked man cunt. to have the streames cover my face as i alternately drank from them, treasuring each tangy unique flavor, drinking until i was sated then leaving my mouth gaping to fill and overflow again and again. fantasies dont get much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Always good...

Leaky_one provides yet another great story...I actually read many of his/her stories off a site dedicated to the golden shower theme, but to find more submissions here was a pleasant surprise.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 14 years ago
Peeing in the Office

I love watching women pee, especially when they have a thick cover of pubic hair on their belly and around their cunt. The initial "hissing" sound of the pee coming through their cunt lips and then the splash of it as it hits the toilet, chamberpot, or floor as she empties her bladder is almost too much. I also love it when they don't wipe their pussies after peeing, but simply pull their panties back up to their wet cunts, knowing there will be pee stains in the crotch as well as being damp for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Overload. Pee sex should be so much

more reluctant and bashful.IMO. The comment below is as erotic as a bucket of rotten fish.

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006almost 14 years ago
Great story

Great story - really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great - wish I could have been there with all the peeing girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Made me pee;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Peeing on stairs?

This could be unsafe, someone could slip and break their neck. Other than that, it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my god, this was so good. I think I need a bit of bunk time after reading it. Or perhaps a bit of naughty pee-vandalism of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A very exciting story. I wish I should work at such an office where all the girls piss openly and with pleasu

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
outrageous

What an outrageous story! I wish I could have been there to witness the whole event and to see the sheer volume of piss these girls produced, and also to scent the smell in the office after all the pissing. I don't think that would disappear so easily when the mess is not cleaned immediately. What a pity that this story is not the reality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous