All Comments on 'Bedtime Sex Positions'

by FriskyVirgin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
virgin, sure :)

Good job, and good luck in the contest

Maharat

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyalmost 17 years ago
Always ask your partner

Even though I've been going down on her for years, I always ask how she wants it as she may want it differently depending on her mood. Normally she loves it when I lick her from stem to stern slowly, working my tongue between her inner lips. And sometimes two fingers massaging her G-spot are just what the therapist ordered. But sometimes she just wants me to give her clit a lip massage. I've just learned to ask and I always can get her off! And yes, if your eye lids (and nose)aren't sticky, you're not giving your partner your best!

Snow SnakeSnow Snakealmost 17 years ago
Excellent information

Thanks Frisky,

<p>I love these tutorials of yours. They are fun, well written, and very helpful to us wanna-be writers.</p>

<p>Snow Snake</p>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
2 Sex Positions For Guaranteed G-Spot Orgasms:

Sex Position #1 Butterfly Position- This is a great sex position to do on the edge of a bed, couch, or on any edge. The best way to get into this great sexual position is to have her lay on her back and plant her feet on the floor while you stand or kneel between her legs; for additional comfort you might want to put a pillow or two under your knees.

Sex Position #2 Deep Impact -For this position you are going to kneel by the side of the bed or couch as the woman that you are with lies on her back with her legs resting on your shoulders. This position is great because it allows for a deeper and stronger penetration (assuming you aren't too big).

More Gspot Orgasm Tricks --- http://bit.ly/g-spot-sex-manual

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous