All Comments on 'D.I.Y Handjobs'

by FriskyVirgin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Interesting---

I enjoyed reading this---some good techniques!

ljaljaalmost 17 years ago
Im sure your hands are soft and warm

your story was so hot... i masturbated like 3 times already... i saved the othe stories you have posted... and i cant wait to read them... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
delicious

thank you for bringing back the lost art of the handjob! i simply love virgins who are willing to 'lend a helping hand'.

would really enjoy seeing you do this with something HUGE ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
love a good hand job

I love a nice slow hand job but girls if your in a hurry use lots of lube and there is no quicker way to get your guy off. I can cum in less than a minute with a slippery hand job if I put my mind to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
D.I.Y Handjobs;

Wow! This got me excited just thinking about how good some if the techiques would feel. This should become required reading for all wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
copied and pasted?

Isn't this a repost?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Techniques....but seems to be plagarized

This piece seems to be cut and pasted from some sex manuals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Worked for me

DIY alright! I tried milking myself, incredibly intense and hard to master easy to lose complete control when your getting close to cumming, may be easier if a friend was in control, but gave me a powerful ejaculation.

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 15 years ago
An alternative to a straight handjob

Something that i really enjoy that is very close to a handjob is when my wife has me lie on my back with her straddling me; the feeling of just her labia wrapped over my penis without penetrating her vagina is exquisite with the added benifit of the enjoyment she gets from the contact on her clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wanking

i wank quite a lot and reading these stories gets me going

if there are any chicks out there willing to give me a prostate one then let me know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HandJob Tips

Always have a bottle of water near by in case you get cottonmouth. Always slobber and salivate as much as possible - we love the sensation and the sound. Always massage the balls at some point, they need love too. Always suck as if your sucking your mom's tit, you don't want to hurt her, but you want to get as much "milk" as possible.

When pleasuring your man, there are some things that you will learn from him that are off limits. He will also tell you the things he likes with his moans and groans of pleasure.

Listen to those noises, they mean "Yes, do that some more".

For some reason women always want to stop and ask the guy, "Do you like that, do you like what I am doing"? That is ridiculous. You have his penis in your mouth and hand, he is petting your hair and moaning and you want to stop to ask the most obvious question in the world.

It is not a microphone to speak into.

It IS the king's staff, and it must be polished until it discharges warm streams of white creamy love. So relax, be quiet, get comfortable and make sure your guest is taken care of at Club Fellatio.

More Handjob Tips :::--- http://bit.ly/mind-blowing-pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The lube

I use vegetable glycerin from a well stocked health food store to jack myself off while reading Literotica storys. It is 1.5 times as sweet as sugar and since it is food grade and is used in food it is edible so you can feel free to suck cock or have your pussy sucked after using it around your clit. It's great for finger fucking my ass hole or having a dildo or cock lubed with it slip into me much easier. It stays on top of the skin a long time also but will wash away instantly in water. As I start to stroke my slick dick it feels extra warm. If it starts to dry up just work up a dollap of saliva and transfer it with your hand to the shaft or pussy and it gets slick again. Don't eat silicone lube or ky jelly with those long name chemicals in them.

Remember to wash it from your mouth lips as it has a tendency to dry mucous membranes .(the corners of my mouth cracked once for a week after forgetting to swish my mouth. Try to wash it from your pussy though I haven't had any affects of it getting in the hole of my cock head or ass hole. After stroking my cock for 20 min. while writing this it's still real slick. When I finish posting this I'll smear some on my man pussy and fuck myself with my fingers. Oh the joy of being alone !

SantanaRoseSantanaRoseover 5 years ago

Thanks! haha

My hands are not virgins anymore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous