All Comments on 'Daddy's Breeder'

by jara_jacobus

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmeralmost 17 years ago
HOT

If the baby is for him & his wife, she should be involved as well. Perhaps she could have her pussy played with and sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

I enjoy your stories, please keep writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
holy sh*t

I've never felt compelled to leave a comment before...but this story hits all the right, em, buttons. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oooooooooooooh!

HOT! Loved it! You write some of the best Daddy/daughter incest stories I've EVER read... first Zarina, and now Mara! Can't wait for more!

I LOVED the surprise breeding of Mara at the end... that was so hot it sent me over over the edge... Mmmmmm!! Can't wait to see what happens next. I sure hope Mara comes hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more

i loved it i was wondering ifyou were going to continue this story i know id read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fuckish

One of the best fucking stories every! Wish I was the girl! :p If you write a sequel can I suggest that her father fuck her ass and the guy she's breeding with her vagina. Double fucking would really be great to read about. :) Also the woman of the soon to be child could be rubbing the girl while she's humped in both holes.

Can't wait for more stories no matter what. :p

Totally hope her father fucks her as a reward when she's done being fucked/breeded by that man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

OMG I couldnt stop finger fucking myself I wish it was ME!!!! Write more for sure!!!

SweetieBBWSweetieBBWabout 15 years ago
HOTHOTHOT!!!

HOTHOTHOT I LOVE being reminded of what a slut I am. Proving it is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FREAKING HOT!

totally you need to write the sequel to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG so fucking hot

This was amazing .. I've never been so wet and came so quickly from reading a story. Definitely want to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
angelbaby1119

omg!!! that is so fucking hot!! i masterbate to this everyday 5 times! i want to be gangbanged like that.if anyone wants between my legs to breed me just email.princess_angel_baby_1119@yahoo.com.ill spread my legs for guys or girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ow wow

Wow- I am a middle aged man and girls find me attractive-I just wish I could be a daddy with a cute slut girl-I would share her also-this story is so hot my incher was so horny hard!!! nelsnr at yahoo dot com

would love to chat with a girl who likes that too

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
S000 fucking hot!

This is just about the hottest daddy/daughter story I've read yet, it made my pussy soooo wet and horney! would love to be that girl! Write more please!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 14 years ago
There's possiblities

Stories like this are so hot and dirty. I love it!

A contination . . . pregnant sex, double pentration, Mara getting fucked @ Xavier's house, Xavier fucking Mara at school,

Xavier walking on Mara getting ass fucked and blowing other guys' cocks. Since her father is the only cock she's suppose be fucked by after Xavier got her pregnant, Xavier blackmails her. Jacob isn't the only cock she's screwing then.

After Xavier's baby, Jacob gets promotion at work and extra money when he offers Mara's body to be impregnate by his boss. His wife believes that it's sperm donation and Mara's merely the carrier but the boss fucks her continously even during his pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Surface scratched, red, and drooling fluid

You pulled it off; suspension of disbelief. Now can you take it to the logical conclusion? Daddy-daughter, yes. But Daughter-who-knows-who-while-Daddy-watches, all with fertility ...now THAT'S hot.

cmcdogg66cmcdogg66almost 14 years ago
wow

Amazingly HOT and original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dude you got to write more!!!

Green_eyed_dollGreen_eyed_dollalmost 13 years ago
Delicious!!

Amazing!!! The detail is like whoa!!!! So fckn hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

loved the daddy fucking his pregnant daughter..such a turn on

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 12 years ago
Wish it was me...

I need my own Daddy to share me with his friends, coworkers or even his boss with nice thick juicy cocks... How nice it would be to come home to find them nice and hard waiting for me to take care of them...like a good slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ewww

Therenwas no love only testosteron and man pleasing. Get some emmotion and love. Bring this story to life with love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It made my pussy drip!

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Oh my!

You write so well, I'm so glad my daddy is coming home tomorrow after a long trip ;)

Well done, these stories are exactly what I need. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My own breeding

When I was very young, my grandfather bred me. I really learned to love sex, before that I had been masturbating from when I was about 4 that I could remember. grandpa made me pregnant, it was wonderful. I noticed how my tits got larger and my nipples were sticking out, I started to lactate. When that happened daddy and my uncles wanted to pinch my nipples when ever they wanted to. When I started letting down, my mom told me not to wear a bra, as she didn't and said it was better that way. I started to not wear a shirt when I was home, as they would always be wet. Grandpa, daddy and my uncles liked that. They would suck my titties whenever they were around. It felt so good to have the attention. Even mommy liked to pinch my nipples and make them leak more.

I had grandpa's baby, it was wonderful, everyone was there. Mommy kept stroking my clit so I would cum to alleviate any pain. It was a great birth.

Then daddy got to breed me while I was still nursing. When I got pregnant again, my tits and nipples got even bigger! Everyone would watch me nurse my baby and then one of them would nurse on me after. My tits were always full of milk. I was bred 3 more times after I had daddy's baby. Mommy wanted me to stop having babies for a few years. I continued to nurse all my babies until they waned to stop. I never stopped nursing grandpa, up until he passed away. I also continued to nurse daddy, my uncles and my mommy.

I take pills to keep the milk coming so anyone can suck out my milk. Mommy lets other men play with my clit while they nurse and she watches to make sure I cum. I have noticed over the years that my clit is constantly hard and I can cum just opening and closing my legs. I don't wear panties or a bra any more and I only wear clothes when I have to..

I think everyone should enjoy masturbating and having sex whenever they want to. Sex is a wonderful thing and women should allow men and other women to enjoy their bodies. My first baby is going on 15 and still takes a suck of my tit when she wants to, they all do. I still have many years ahead of me, I'm only 29, and I plan to enjoy my family and my sex a long as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please daddy

i want to be bred by daddy and his friends too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot!

Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I too want to breed my daughter but afraid of her and other family members as she is just 16years old

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I've bread my daughter my baby swells her belly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs a sequel

Really want to see a follow up of this seriously hot story. Would love Mara to get dp’d at her next breeding session while being watched by the neighbors wife.

Alice13QuinnAlice13Quinnover 4 years ago
mmm plz daddy

omg thats so hot i just wish daddy and the stranger came in her ass and pussy at the same time. id love a daddy to use and share me like this till my belly was swollen with his baby;)

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Such a beautiful story. Hoping they both keep using her whilst she’s pregnant. Would be really lovely if her Daddy knocked her up too and just kept her constantly pregnant. Big swollen titties with dark areola and huge sensitive nipples. Then just being used as a fuck whore. All holes used by anyone. Throat, cunt and arsehole. All become cum repositories. Even as she gives birth there is no let up. She is used as the cum whore Daddy trained her to be. Such a lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely enjoyed it when Mara discovered another man in the room with her dad. Why was the stranger there?? I was hoping that the stranger was black and would be impregnating Mara with a black baby!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed the story but I remain on my hunger. Is it possible to have sequels?

xina2591xina25913 months ago

that was great! now she'll have milk so they can suckle and fuck her! suckling her milk making more milk and feeding ... oh yes, xavier and daddy sucking on her fat engorged nipples watching that belly grow and pumping their cum into her twat ... yes, good little slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I did live for her dad to continue breeding her. So he gets more kids from her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous