All Comments on 'Kissing His Cousin'

by quiskya

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A good tale but I had to take a bit off for the --

huge cock

I do wish you boys would learn to write a story without giving your hero a hughe one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
In for the fun.

Hey it your story, but sounds like it could be real experience. Is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W. T. F.

Oh boy, another husband has a great time watching wifey get fucked by guy thats been after his wife for years. So now the can is opened, no putting it back. No mention of husband shearing Marks wife, just watching his get fucked. just not my fantsey, but if its yours, enjoy. Hopefully it will happen to you in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More Wimp Husband Fare

I don't know why this "writer" develops wimp husband crap like this. Women who don't have deep psychological disorders don't even like wimpy guys. Woman, get the professional counseling you so desperately need and you can again be healthy.

noveltasknoveltaskalmost 17 years ago
A view shared by more men than we may all realize

I can relate greatly to this story. Years ago I realized a similiar experience as Mark's character and now I can relate to Ray's character as well. It's destroyed a few relationships of mine along the way, but the desires to relive such events live on and I think I'm far from alone with these feelings. My compliments to the author. I would love to read more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wimps

Lets hear for the wimp husbands who want to watch their wives get hammered by guy with bigger harded cock. Guy who can make these wives scream for joy in the middle of orgasmic insanity. We wimps should start a club. And then you closet wimp and women haters can feally get your rocks off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where are all the real men?

How many stories can be written about wimpy husbands? As a man who take his marriage vows seriously I am totally offended by this garbage. Am I the only man who thinks that? Lets hear from real men who will not put up with this shit. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To Anonymous in Canada shut up and drink your beer

Cheers! Or better yet try writing a fucking story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story...I love the wimp husband stories!!!!

The wimp haters need to give it up. Go after the fetish pissing stories. Geez...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great stuff

Keep up the excellent work and ignore the moronic reviews. I agree that all the so called moralistic wining reviewers need to get off this site because they're not mature enough to appreciate adult material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Chick Flic With A Wimp Husband

That this would be a womans fantasy is somewhat understood - to a small degree. A real wife would know that that was the end of any respect she had left for her pimpily wimp.<P>

The real puzzling aspect are the ustabe males who think or who have done this while drunk or absurdly stupid for a lifetime or minute. Besides umanly self humiliation - WTF is that all about cucksters?<P>

Neither case is erotic just jadedly absurd and sick for the very few!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well goodness sakes Superman, you really do

have muscles. I am just a cheating slut wife wanting to have your cum in me while my husband jacks off in the hall. Oh yeah!

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 17 years ago
a good story

Don't let the idiots put you off writing.It was a good story. Why these idiots don't have a life other than reading stories they supposedly hate and leaving derogatory comments I'll never know.

I mean if you idiots hate the stories so much, why do you constantly read them? It's like getting smacked in the face with a shovel and then standing back up and saying, "please, do it again".

Get over yourselves, there are people here who like the stories, and people here who write them, if you disdain it so much, stay the hell away from it.

Get a life already.

Sorry writer, I went off on a tangeant there,lol. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent story ignore any immature comments

If you don't like the topic, don't read it and then tell everyone you don't like it. We don't care. We enjoy the submissive writings, fantasies and appreciate the efforts of the writers. I suspect most of these moronic reviews are by immature individuals who are insecure in their own sexuality. They probably don't have the guts or imagination to want to think about or experience anything beyond the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Every Husbands Fantasy

It was a nice writeup and I fully agree with the writer. It was and is my fantasy to see my wife being fucked by a friend or a near relative and it has been realised also with a brother of mine, and twice with my friends and once with her cousins husband . I is certainly a very erotic feeling and the comparisons and notes exchanged later on are the factors for further sex and real hot sex. By the way we are 52 and 48 and married for over 25 years. The outside sessions started about 10 years back and are always a reason to remember although very less numbered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Development

The basic story line needs further development. It needs to be like fine wine carefully savored with more details concerning the foreplay.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
What's mine, we'll share

Looks like my girl unknowingly set herself up by creating sexual tales that would make her husband not only get harder but stay harder longer while he fucked her, then one day the man of the house decided to bring his cuz (his sexual rival) over to help him putter around the pad. Unknown to her that he had his own fantasy in play, wich she unknowingly gave birth to with her own mouth. Before she knew it everyone's fantasy became a carnal reality of sexual employment, and boy did her stories pay off for all three..

All I could say is this, those of you who read my comments know about my feelings & fantasies what I would love to do & how it's to be done (To meee), so I'll let my literary skills of depravity rest a sexy bit. And to all a sexy night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous