All Comments on 'How to Perform and Enjoy Cunnilingus'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I agree

I loved it, it's so true everything you wrote.Hopefully lots of people read it & take notice.

catsr2wildcatsr2wildalmost 17 years ago
Beautifully done

As always even in a How to story you have dragged me into the feeling of being there

glynndahglynndahalmost 17 years ago
Well done!

A lesson many men should learn...

roseNthornsroseNthornsalmost 17 years ago
lessons

Too bad main stream males won't read this and learn something.

Yes, I agree, some guys think just because they have (or think they have) pleasured a woman before, that it will also be the same.

I also agree that you can tell when a man really doesn't enjoy it.

Thank you for writing it.

Taking applications for guinea pigs?? Ha ha

njgirl0863njgirl0863almost 17 years ago
For the most part....

For the most part this is some very good advice for men. I am a woman who, intensely, enjoys both giving and receiving oral. Some of the techniques I do not agree are stimulating, but then again, each woman is different. The key is take your time and pay attention. A woman's actions and reactions (both verbal and non-verbal) is definitely the key to successful orally pleasing her. Again, a major factor is take your time, it usually takes women a bit longer than a man to become aroused, especially to the point of orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
coo coo the skirts in a wet panty review lol

I just loved this scam and how the girlies all gave you the thumb's up in your clinical 1950's scratch and sniff lesson.

Let us get some points in this that oral is not all the male's responsibility. Most women are so board up tight they can't accept pleasure and then blame guys which you kindly take the burden of.

You fail to mention the turn offs all men face in women from failing to wash off the goo, the lovely yeast infection, the lazy who do not douche and the fave of faves the tampon is calling as you notice those cactus spine hair scratching your face on her brair patch thighs she did not shave.

Women want oral. They can start by doing their part in not grossing guys out.

You failed cunt licker to 2 male phobia lezbos in telling women to shower, douche, shave and not smell like a monkey's butt. There are allot more of them on this site and the world than the women we all dream of playing tongue tag on.

It's not the guy. It's the clean pussy stupid.

That is the reality check.

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 17 years agoAuthor
In response to Anon in hertzogoz

For starters, and I've said this before. If you want to be taken seriously, quit hiding behind "Anon". Secondly, it is obvious from your pitiful comments that you have a 50's mentality when it comes to oral sex to begin with. I made mention of the fact that hygene for women (and men) is very important. And sure...I am sure that most men (and women) have had unpleasant experiences regarding that. But for you to to go off on a total tangent about one single item, already addressed, and certainly not the focus of the piece, nor I am willing to bet, concerning the vast majority, as showing your lack of experience and understanding. Normally, I don't reply to comments such as these, but unfortunately, you've done an injustice to the way I believe most men feel, and certainly towards women in general.

AnnaVenus69AnnaVenus69almost 17 years ago
it's funny...

how reading your descriptive instructions almost made me feel your mouth on me already. I know what you can do, and I feel lucky to be the recipient! I'd like to add a little comment to Mr. Anons' response. Wow, Mister, you must have had some pretty nasty experiences in the past. Of course personal hygiene is a must for both partners, but it doesn’t sound like you'd much enjoy oral sex even if your lady were all soft as a peach, pink as a rose and squeaky-clean. Sad, very sad indeed. (Are you as critical about the state of your prick before you expect a woman to suck it?)Oral sex can be the ultimate form of intimacy, but, if you’re so convinced about it being something smelly and dirty, if I were you I'd steer clear away from it. Your partner will undoubtedly know instantly that your objective is not to give her pleasure, but merely to prepare her for what you no doubt consider as 'the real deal'. That is not a bad thing necessarily, but you do miss out on a lot of fun, both of you. No human body is perfect, be it male or female. Sure, oral sex can be wet and messy, but messy can be delightful, sensual and totally delicious when you allow yourself to enjoy!

Mac_GMac_Galmost 17 years ago
Thank you.

It's nice to hear from a man who cares so much about women that he tries to increase their pleasure even if it is someone else who is giving it too them. While you never stated it directly, I could tell that you feel that one of the most important part of a relationship, sexual or not, is respect. It seams that you, like I do, get a lot of pleasure and enjoyment out of giving pleasure to your partner. As for Anon below, unfortunately there will always be the kind of person who gets their pleasure by trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Reference

For men (and women) who wish to learn this art, read this story. I too agree that personal hygiene is important. After an threesome with a particulary pungent gal, I carry baby wipes. Her guy liked to make a deposit and then perform oral on her. A quick wipe and the smell was gone.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 17 years ago
Sensitive...

"The reality is, what may work or feel good for one woman, might not work or feel good for the next."

Thank you for this! I've had too many men think they "already know how" to do this. My body is different from the last woman you were with, trust me...

This whole piece was sexy, sensual, sensitive, and honest. Not only that, it was informative and in some places, made me feel like melting into a puddle... *smile*

A truly fine contribution. Good luck in the contest!

l8blooml8bloomalmost 17 years ago
r-e-s-p-e-c-t

Selena's comments are dead on -- I can only add my emphatic agreement. Regardless of gender, the truly great lover is the one who pays attention to his or her partner's individuality. Every one of us wants and needs to feel respected in that way. Bonus (or should I say, boner): it's a joy to be the explorer as well the explored. Rock on!

starrkersstarrkersalmost 17 years ago
A thoughtful and informative piece

Thank you so much. Hopefully there will be some men willing to read and learn, rather than attack like dear deluded Anon, whose attitude is his main impediment to satisfaction.

Tink4FairyTink4Fairyalmost 17 years ago
Sound Advice!

This is sound advice from a man who clearly loves women. What a wonderful gift. Thank you!

bearleebearleealmost 17 years ago
Hope I was too late

Haven't been around much and then saw this-hope I'm not too late. bearlee

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 17 years ago
Humor, wisdom, sensitivity, awareness...

....all wrapped up into one. A wondeful medley of advice for both men and women, and I couldn't agree more that communication and feedback is key! Well done, and good luck in the contest!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 17 years ago
Very well written

and very true. As you can tell by my name, I have loved eating pussy for my entire adult life, and most of my stories include it in considerable detail, including what a treat it is to all five senses, (six?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very nice

nicely said, i have already found out most of it first hand but man it would of been easier if i read this earlier. it really sheds light to guide the toung = ). I really want to learn more about how to increase the pleasure of the actual orgasm or to give multiple. My girl gets really sensitive at the end of the orgasm so i have to stop. if anyone has suggestion, then plz give = ) Coyotewild32@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thx for the help

man, call me a dumbass but i never thought of just "beating around the bush" (pun unintentional) yet my girl swears i am a different man now. i made her beg for it!

DDDslutDDDslutabout 12 years ago
during orgasm

I like, when i orgasm, for the man to just push his tongue or penis or toy in as far as it will go, kind of like calisthetics. As I am pushing toward his tongue, he keeps pushing toward me until the orgasm is completely finished. Don't take tongue/penis out because another orgasm may follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Assess What She Wants!!!

The most effective way to pleasure your woman is to have her lie down on her back and approach her from the front. Lie between her legs. The parting of the thighs is very erotic and should be done sensuously with some kisses. Don't be in a hurry to get to the clitoris. It's more exciting for the woman if you take your time. Kiss, nibble and lick your way down her thighs. The inner thigh and the area where the leg meets the pelvic area are usually a very sensitive erogenous spot. Tease her a little by taking your time. Delight in her and remember to let her know how much you enjoy her. I know for myself that seeing my lover enjoying himself is as arousing as the sex itself. Make her feel cherished. Nuzzle in her bush or if you prefer shaved, nuzzle or kiss the bare mound. Now run your tongue between her pussy lips and slowly make your way to the clitoris.MORE AT -- http://tinyurl.com/a2mhc7d

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how do I derive pleasure from my body?

Hi, I've read all ur comments and I must say that u guys are really lucky to both enjoy oral and sex itself. I ve been very unfortunate with partners who only want to stick their dicks into u and cum they know littie or nothing about stimulation or oral sex they feel every woman must climax through her vagina, pls wht do I do? I haven't experienced orgasm my whole life and I'm dying to do so. Help pls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't go down on me

I personally don't like being eaten out but this is informative well written and encourages communication! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous