All Comments on 'Clitty, Clitty, Bang, Bang Ch. 02'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Aren't You Something !!! KUDO's & More Please

Your writing is infectiously interesting and your people are fun and respectful of themselves and each other. It was more than credible with local flavor which is most interesting.<P>

Keep this up and we won't let you stop or rest.<P>

Author - you are appreciated and we look forward to more at interval.

With Very High Regard [so far]

srgeeksrgeekalmost 15 years ago
You've opened several new doors, paint & decorate

Don't leave us here, you've opened several new doors, please paint & decorate now.

<P>

Tell us about the old wife's new efforts to be difficult and vindictive. Simultaneously you could keep us informed as the greedy accountant demonstrates advanced levels of chicanery. Do the evil couple choose slander, bribery, financial/legal manipulation or hire thugs to use physical assault in their schemes to neutralize the efforts of our heroine to rescue the lovable but somewhat bumbling good guy? Will the hero continue to have bang access to her clitty? In the end will the low life duo be found chitty and unlovable? Oh please give us the answers to these riveting questions in the next few chapters. Inquiring minds want to know.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A fun read

I even love the title!

KarchAmadeoKarchAmadeoabout 11 years ago

Great read, but could have been a bit more detailed at parts. Still, nice job nonetheless and keep on writing.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
A Little Over the Top

Slow it down a bit. These two stories are like chugging shots. You're writing from the "Land Down Under" , let us savor it a bit. Wombats flying through the air as cannon balls. I have to put up with the local wood rats A.K.A. deer, which frolic around the area because we are in close in DC suburbs and the Bambi lovers prefer to have them die of starvation than be hunted. Nothing like a two hundred pound stag in the fall rut making threatening gestures at you as you drive up to your house or go out to get the paper in the morning! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
overall a good story

but too much detail missed out....needed to fill in the blanks of what was going on and how the issues were resolved...too much left to the imagination...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1281 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES