All Comments on 'No Point in Waiting'

by denonwithangelwings

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another bullshit tale of how girls yearn to be

raped---Only a sick mind can think that to be true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hitting her isn't enough...

You should write about her mutilation too. Her breasts carved out of her or her cunt chewed off and she still get an orgasm. Man, this isn't even bdsm. This is sadistic and sadism doesn't qualify as erotic. Please spare me the 'this is fiction crap.' Fiction my ass'. Ted Bundy started off writing his fantasies too and then turn it into reality but in his sick mind it was still fictions and fantasies. It didn't happen in his world. You, author are heading towards Bundy's world. Good luck to those poor unsuspecting girls out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
RAW

this seemed to me to convey the pure lust and violence of true sex, even husbands and wives have this feeling, its raw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
to the two double zero idiots

Bret Ellis writes the same raw stuff and I have yet to see his name in the paper. You both should go and read something that will not offend your sensibilities such as Alice in Wonderland. You can do that while rape your mother on Mothers day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Um...whatever

Total crap. About as erotic as ear wax.

beltainefaeriebeltainefaerieover 16 years ago
Confused

Spell check and proofreading would have improved this greatly. Also, it seemed to go from rape to her enjoying it way too fast. That can be an interesting progression in fantasy, but here it was a strange instant turn about.

As for the people that seem offended by the rape themes, or the implication that women want to be raped: no one is saying that. Can people not read well enough to realize they are in the non-consent section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Okay, to shut up a few other commenters, I'm female and I liked this quite a bit. It was a bit abrupt at times and moved maybe too fast, though, but the overall theme and intent were quite a turnon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous