All Comments on 'Forced to Service'

by chillry

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVED it

Keep it going, loved the dialogue

cutandhornycutandhornyalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

I really like this story ... my dick got stiff reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
When's the next one?

Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot as Hell

I would love to be the cum whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

That was so hot, you gave me motive to go out and do that myself me and my mate going this friday thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
for real

I'd love to be that guy jackinbow at hot mail dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
younger cousinand his friend

When I was 17 my 11 yo cousin nd his best friend did the same to me on his pool table, and then made me suck another17 yo off wholle they fucked me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lo9ving it

hmmmmmmmmmmmm yes please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hottttttt

I felt so Horney reading this story , I have been in a situation when drunk like this . I know my cock was sucked by my male friend better than any women ..when he licked my ass and up my crack my cock exploded hot cummm everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Mabe you could give me some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

I wish that would happen to me

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
Lucky You

I love going down on dominant guys. I enjoy being their bitch and pleasing them. If a guy wants his cock sucked, it should be sucked. There are many cocksuckers like me who would love to be owned by a group of guys who's goal is to have a cock slut drain them each and every day. Every man I've ever blown, has said you are much better at sucking their cock than women. A compliment I'm always happy to hear; however, some say that just so I'll suck them off again and again. That's OK, that's what I want, too.

bjbottombjbottomover 7 years ago

I love to be used as a human urinal and cum dump by rough straight guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot and sexy story!

This has got me hard, hot and now i just need a hot man to help me out! I'd love to have this happen to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was close to my experience. While I was servicing the second man the first was on his phone calling two more buddies who then arrived with a case of beer and already hard cocks. Both complaining about girlfriends on rags and what not. I became a faggot quickly and other derogatory names when a fifth man and his dog arrived. after all of them were totally drunk I felt the dog licking my ass as cum dripped out and then felt the dog fucking as they laughed and continued to use my mouth again and again saying I was being split roasted with the best friend. Pictures ended up making me a regular. Since I was a junior in college with two of them (the other three were two of their brothers) working construction and in auto mechanics. True stories about this leading to some really Alpha/fag submission parties involving dark room, boxes with holes, piss funnels into outside urinals that were only identifies as "fag piss urinal" with windows so it could be seen as I was drinking it from inside the contraption and other real-life fantasies until I transferred and changed schools for graduate school. I wanted to go back after I graduated but work prevented it, and I never located an Alpha with the instincts and friends/family like this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quotation marks are your friend, bro.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I get used regularly by two guys. I suck their cocks they fuck my face and then cover me in cum and I love . I just wish there was more of them was I would love to take a facial from at least 5 guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous