All Comments on 'The School Gynecologist'

by kinkidusti

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not this stupid plot again

Boooooooooooooring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sigh

She needed a good fucking.:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GOOD JOB!

Even though it didn't have sex, it was still a nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Totally unbelievable

No male doctor ever examines a woman without another woman present. And a thermometer up the ass? Nope.

magbeammagbeamover 16 years ago
Nice

Hey bozos...who cares how realistic it is? FANTASY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice story

nice story - very interesting thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't feel bad

The subject line "don't feel bad" is directed to the author of this short story in reply to the negative comments posted before mine. I have a similar gyno story here on Literotica and it's gotten some negative naysayers too. Also, I think there are those who like to post negative comments as a way of getting their jollies; I delete those when I log on here. Let them get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
clinical

I've had about forty gyn exams and I've never heard of or seen anything but the speculum. What is a spreader and a dilator and what are they for? Other than that it's clinically descriptive but not erotic.

To the person who doesn't think ob-gyns do examinations unchaperoned you are mistaken. It is the woman's perogative to have another female present and many doctors (especially GPs) do it for their own protection, but it is not mandatory. For a lot of women when they are going to be so fully exposed the smaller the audience the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A great story!

Remember -- it IS fantasy!

Whenever I do an examination --- I always take the patient's RECTAL temperature!

PLAY DOCTOR

playdoc@playdr.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great sexy and humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Non erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rough treatment

Pretty much summed up the way my wife was treated by the last male doctor she had examine her. She will only see female gynecologists and GP's now. They treat her with much more respect and gentleness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That story brings back memories

I have often thought about a situation that happened to me on my first examination. We all queued up and went in individually to see a female medical professional. As part of the examination I was told to lay back and open my legs. I saw a plastic syringe with a short thin plastic tubing attached all filled with a cloudy liquid. The medical professional parted my pussy lips and inserted the tubing into my virginal pussy; I closed my eyes and I could feel the results of her emptying half of the syringe into me. Looking back I can now only think this was her boyfriends cum juice, what else could it be? At the time I just did what I was told and guessed that every girl in the queue had the same procedure applied to her, certainly the girl who followed me in to the room as I left had a half full syringe waiting for her; so you can imagine I did not question anything at the time and it would be too late to do anything about it now but your story reminded me of the afternoon following that first examination when I went into the toilet and lowered my panties when I went for a pee and I saw the sticky fluid that had leaked out of me into the gusset of the panties, little did I realise the rest of the fluid was swimming up inside me but I do think about this and wonder what actually happened on that day...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I like how no sex occurred, and I can say that this is what I'd wish for my first visit since I'd like the light erotica without losing my virginity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It's PALPATE. Not palpitate. It's really jarring when authors use incorrect words.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Do some research and learn how to spell before writing medical stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous