All Comments on 'Used & Abused Ch. 14'

by Jessiebnh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RawHumorRawHumoralmost 17 years ago
Very hot!

I'd love to see this story continue.

karlitoswaykarlitoswayalmost 17 years ago
More.. More... More

As much as I hate to admit it. Your stories are my all time favorite. Your stories are so filthy that I can't help but love'em. Thank you. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awsomely naughty!!!!

Dear Ms. Jessie

Thank you for continuing! I love your stories, I'm ready for more! You are the hottest, naughtiest teacher around!

Woo Hooo!

geezateefgeezateefabout 16 years ago
More Please

I love this series, will there be some more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot as fuck ..but ..

Hot as fuck ...but,, please, sort out who the fuck our lovely slut is married to .. Is it MIKE ..Is it MARK or is it MARC?? I may have missed a few more husbands due to the absolutely sexy writing of the author --but continuity is important..

Rich Uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm a fan

absolute filth and I love it. Your fella must either feel like the luckiest man in the world. Or he has no idea what he's got hold of in you. Keep 'em coming

mengiaboymengiaboyalmost 15 years ago
loose ends

I love this series but I still feel like there are some unanswered questions. Like now that she knows that hubby knows is he going to Dominate her also or is she going to make him be her submissive cuckold? Also did he arrange for Glen to take the original blackmail pictures etc? I hope you do a little more on this story to tie up the loose ends. And I also would like to know what is up with the hubby name changes?

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
HOT but loose ends

this series was very hot.. are you doing more .. how does the school VP and hubbie tie together, do they know about each other,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

I just finished reading the entire series and realized you haven't written any fir at least 4 years. One day I hope you continue writing this story for your loyal readers. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
crap

no man wants a whore for a wife. Divorce her then fuck her if the need arrives. Otherwise find a new wife and keep her at home and fuck the slut until the erge goes away the dump the slut. Then make alot of money with the porn on the internet. Turn her into a porn star and make the whore pay for a few vacations. After she gets AIDs and HIV positive. Then laugh at all the fools and former friends that thought the got away with fucking my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Vile shit

I hope the writer died in a fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worst Story ever

But then again I am sure that The writer will do better .. As this story is truly Bad and Sick ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous