All Comments on 'Tampon Training for TG Women'

by slutty_jannelle

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W. T. F.

The title made my stomach quessy, I know this goes on but I wish this stuff was in a different spot so I don't have to see these titles. Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What the hell!

Did He (the previous commenter) even read past the title? He (the author) managed to keep me interested most of the time... the training diary lost me. He also got me to see the experience from his point of view, although it’s beyond me to actually WHANT to go through that each month.

To the author; my advice is if you want a more realistic experience you should try using tampon/pad’s for 4-5 day’s in a row, no breaks, and through anything you have planned.

CatytheghostCatytheghostalmost 17 years ago
hmm

Pads are great for hiding it as well also if your on hormones you do get a version of the period trust me its not a fun exeperience! Great infromation though.

Caty

CatytheghostCatytheghostalmost 17 years ago
hmm

Pads are great for hiding it as well also if your on hormones you do get a version of the period trust me its not a fun exeperience! Great infromation though.

Caty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
interesting, remember each to their own...

I feel that someone who doesn't care to read such titles to look where He's visiting, and go some where's that's vanilla...

I found it very interesting.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
yellow stain in front, brown stain in back

Hey, I am always up for a good read and this story was something, a tampon, that I never considered. After reading your story, I am glad that I am a guy, yellow stain in front, brown stain in back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great stuff

Although i am not a TG woman, but a fairly (but not completely!) nieve 18year old genetic girl. i was intreigued by the title of this 'how to'. and have to be honest when i say i found it quite erotic, im sure it wasnt written for 18yr old girls to get kicks out of(!). but keep up the great stuff.

take care xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not so strange after all

I really loved the article. I've been wearing tampons regularly for years now. I thought it was just too strange, but now I know I'm not alone in this desire for the full feminine experience. My experience has been pretty much the same - at first I couldn't wear a tampon for more than an hour, but now during my "period" I wear one pretty much all day. They do take some getting used to, and yes you are aware that they are "in" but that's part of the whole thing. I agree you either get the point or you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank You !

As I genetic women I did not even realise that you could do something like that.Kudos to you for figuring out and trying such an intriguing way to feel fem!As for you bigoted creeps, look around you, your the minority deal with it!

LolaB2001LolaB2001about 15 years ago
Thanks Jannelle

Very helpfull and informative. I'm one of the "special" and need to start using (whispers)....Tampons. This will help me very much. Thanks, now if she could only write an article on what it's like being with a real man for the first time...

xBriarRosexxBriarRosexover 14 years ago
Interesting

Wow, I admit I was just a very curious 19 yr old girl coming across this article. I dislike wearing tampons, but I was surprised to find that there were people who chose to. *Blush* I learned something new, and found it to be very interesting. I'm glad there are people so willing to help out here on Lit. Keep it up. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Used tampon training

I have gone to the next step, it takes a while to stuff a used and bloody tampon back into the applicator and insert it into my self - nothing makes me feel like the real thing as this

sissyrikisissyrikiover 13 years ago
Try it. You'll like it.

The things we gurls go thru to be more feminine. A very good guideline.

jannelle writes very well, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very informative

i have been using pads since i became a full time tg m2f , mainly to help hide my genitalia and like the author it keeps me focused and feminine . as for tampons i did try one once after a genetic girlfriend offered me one after a discussion about it , personally i lasted maybe an hr before it got too annoying and had to be removed , i do however with male friends wear a tampon if requested and it has got easier and more manageable now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Me Too

I thought i was the only one doing this but i guess there really isnt anything new under the sun. Ive been doing this for years now. i go a bit further and actually 'have' a period every month. For a week each month i wear a tampon all day (changing them when necessary) and maxis at night. I start by douching each morning, then put in a tampon (super-plus these days) and then squeeze in a bit more douche. the tampon swells and stays wet which makes it a lot more comfortable to wear and remove. i wear liners at the same time to protect my panties. when i have to change the tampon i also do a quick douche. yes, for that week i cary a few tampons, liners and a disposable douche with me. usually i change them once at work then again when i get home. before bed i clean everything up and wear a pad to bed. next month, start over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wore a tampon today for the first time--twice.

I've been visiting someone in the hospital close to me and found myself in the unisex/family lavatory. Well, there was a pad and tampon dispenser and since I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while, today is the day.

I bought a tampon and upon figuring out the mechanics it dropped to the floor and rolled. It only took a second to decide, nada, not putting that contaminated one in my butt, so I bought another. (Only $0.25 USD) I didn't get it in the whole way, but pretty far. It was sticking out a tiny little bit, but I went with it. I wore it, then got worried, and an hour later pulled it out and discarded properly. I saw the end was brown and the rest was dry--do better next time.

Next time was about four hours later--another hospital visit. I noticed the dispenser was nearly empty. Hehehe, someone else was using that same lav today! So, I bought another one, and remembering the first experience, used some hand soap for lube. It went in more easily and much farther--yep, the whole way. It burned! Ouch. I looked at the label--persistent anti-bacterial hand-soap. OH CRAP. I left it in. I definitely felt it as I sat and walked. It reminded me to sway my hips and be girly. :)

An hour later at home, thank goodness, nobody in the bathroom 'cause it was getting pushed out. I looked for replacement tampon in my wife's cabinet, but none! So, I pulled it out. It made sounds this time and was very full of bowel stuff--very disgusting. My bowels did not appreciate the antibacterial agent and ejected it. (Still tingles slightly three hours later.)

So, I shall try this again without antibacterial lube next time!

K

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trying a Tampon -- take 2

OK, the anti-bacterial soap made me sore for days. So, here I am a couple of weeks later. I got a whole box of Tampax regulars--they didn't have a whole box of lights, only a variety pack. I also bought a tube of KY jelly.

The KY worked great. It's "gentle" and water based. The tampon slid in so far I had to pull it back out slightly to remove the applicator, then pushed it back in with my finger until only a little bit of string was hanging out. Next time I use a little less KY, but this looks like it worked.

-K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
losing tampon

If you push it all thy way in can you lose inside you/

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 11 years ago
Well written

This wa very well written. It was an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done

I've been using tampons in this matter since I was very young. I agree with everything in this article. It's probably the best thing I've seen on the topic, and reading it sent me rushing to the drug store for a new box of "Supers."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cant feel it

i use tampons and i cannot feel them once they are in. i use the 'supers' and they dont 'fill' me at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My period

My wife makes me experience my period once a month by having me wear tampons and used pads that she retrieves from wastebaskets at work, friends, relatives and public bathrooms. Some of these pads are soaked and I have experienced both leakage accidents and also when wearing shorts in the summer embarrassing very noticeable female period odor. My Dominant wife loves humiliating me this way and its her favorite. When we are out she will retrieve a pad from the ladies bathroom hand it to me and instruct me to go into the men's room and change my pad. In the stall I lower my pants and panties and change my pad. I leave the pad I was wearing on top of the trash bin or in the stall for all to see. They must wonder where it came from. At times in the summer I have had heavily soiled pads leak thru my panties and my light colored shorts and leave a very noticeable period stain. My wife loves the humiliation of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
three yeas of tampons

I read the story again and all the comments. I've been using tampons on and off for almost three years--wearing one now for hours. And, yes it's nice to tug on the string at work to check if you are actually a girl. (I am) Keep in mind that tampons are a modern invention that most women use but this is not history. Very recent. Still, nice to do what women do now and learn/enjoy what women do. Think like them. Same as wearing bras. Women do this and so do I, but is not typical history.

- K

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My GF

My GF, once she got turned onto me being feminine and submissive, figured that we should "share" periods. Every month when having her period she removes her maxi pad and I put it in my panties. When she changes her new pad I change mine--with her used one. One morning as she was leaving for her job she casually mentioned that she had started her period that morning and she "borrowed" some of my pads and tampons--but that she would replace them for me. "You do like the scented ones, don't you?" I know it sounds strange--but doing this has brought us even closer together and I feel intensely submissive and fem. I can't have a period of my own--but she has helped me feel more of what it's like for her. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Feeling

I've found that properly inserted, like they say, you can't even feel them. If you do, I'd suggest inserting a bit deeper. You can even push it in more after you've removed the applicator. There have been many times that I've forgotten that I was wearing one! Now that makes for a special feminine moment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Being a Girl!

I love having my period. I take two full enemas for cramping and bloating. I wear a tampon and overnight pad for five days. I buy all my own feminine hygiene products. I use a feminine deodorant down there every day. I keep my pussy area in a Brazilian wax. I carry my tampons and pads in a pink purse. All this helps me feel more feminine .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Period simulation

For my regular monthly period I make up a solution using water, thickened with corn flour and coloured using red and black food colouring. This is then frozen in cubes and inserted into my pussy before the tampon. As it melts (and cramps) it soaks into the tampon and the process is repeated every 4-6 hours. This reminds me if the girl I have become.

sissygirl123sissygirl123over 7 years ago
tampons

well my reason for wearing tampons is somewhat different from most of these comments. as a feminine sissy with a bf my need for tampons started one evening after he had fucked me and filled me with his cum he decided we should go out. so after putting on my panties I decided to wear a pair of tight tan colored girls slacks that I wear often. while at the club and standing with my bf at the bar I noticed some girls pointing at me and asked my bf if he knew why. He grinned and told me that apparently some of his cum was seeping out of me and was wetting the back of my slacks. I quickly turned around with my back to the bar. He then walked up to them and started talking with them. one of the girls handed him something and he came back to me and gave me a tampon suggesting I go to the bathroom and clean myself up and insert my tampon like a good girl. He then patted my bottom as I ran to the bathroom. needless to say now if we are going out after sex I insert a tampon and carry another one with me to change if needed. My bf sometimes ask if I inserted one and just grins at me and tells me to be a good girl. it was all so embarrassing

TalyannaTalyannaabout 7 years ago
Wearing girlie things

This is extremely superior in helping us to better train

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One little thing...

Found this very interesting, but there was one bit at the very beginning I would correct: you seem to imply that genetic/cis women should/do douche, and this is actually not true. (At least that is what I thought was implied).

Truth is, the vagina is self-cleaning and no kind of soap or douche should be inserted unless instructed by a doctor. Otherwise, just plain water is best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My monthly period, Janna Wood

I stated using pads and tampons in my teens. I started after using my moms douch bag. It was a natural progression. Pads still needed a sanitary belt to hold them in place (I wish they were still available). Tampax was the brand available in the house. Through the years I have become very dedicated practing my monthly period. With the internet I found period tracking calendars on the Tampax and Playtex web sites.

I am on a 28 day cycle (13 periods per year). My period lasts 7 days. I need to shop for my feminine supply’s to be ready when my period comes. I use the largest Always maxi overnight pads and Kotex super plus tampons (I’m a Kotex girl). The day before my period starts I wear a light days pad in my panty girdle changing it a few times. Before I go to bed I douch and put a maxi pad in my girdle. At 11:00PM my period has started and I need to change my maxi pad and also use a tampon. Before I insert the tampon I insert two ice cubes (this give something for the tampon to absorb). I also clamp my nippels while changing my pad and tampon. I do this every two hours for the first 24 hours. Then every three hours for the 2nd and 3rd days. Day 4 and 5 just maxi pads every 4 hours (no more clamps, nippels are very sore). Days 6 and 7 maxi pads every 6 hours. Buy this time I am very in touch with my feminine side.

My period comes regardless of what is going on. If I’m on vacation I need to have my feminine supplies with. It is a challenge when flying. It looks a little odd for me to take a purse into the toilet on a plane. My menstral cycle just starts every 28 days. When my period is over I dress nice for my girlfriend. Cutie dress (best foundation wear) and tasteful makeup. We fool around on the couch and then she takes me to bed and shows me what a girl really needs. It’s lovley being a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
End period poverty.

I'm not surprised this is a fetish, there's a fetish about everything but just own it and please don't call it your period or dress it up in any other way.

I do worry about sharing products (especially the comment where someone uses strangers' used sanitary wear), surely that's just going to lead to a whole host of problems.

Also, please be mindful that, as seen in another comment, if you're buying from the loos then you might be getting the last one and a woman with her period could really do with that, you know, cause of all the flooding and mess that tampons and sanitary towels are for. Periods tend to take women by surprise (normally when you're wearing white trousers/skirt) so it's kind of good etiquette to only use the ones in loos if you're desperate.

Oh, and to be environmentally friendly, mooncups are far better (plus they're cheaper in the long run).

I hope you're all supporting the campaign to end period poverty too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big pads in panties

I love wearing the biggest thickest pads I can find, usually the bladder control pads are the biggest. I can tuck myself back into my pad and look just like a pussy in my pretty panties, I love the feel of that huge pad between my thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not convincing as a c d

i always wear fem underwear panties and hose in my every day life

i am definitely going to start wearing tampons with pads

i have one question tho if you dosh and insert will they expand with the absorbance of any liquid that may remain if so that sounds even better

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Multiple used pads and tampons

I have used tampons and pads for years. I never go outside fully dressed as a woman but often dress in womans clothes fully perfumed and with a tampon and pad

The only male clothes is my overcoat.

I love when womenI meet look at me with a smile or even disgust because they know and see.

When I masturbate I want to have a panty mask with used pads for my mouth and nose and a freshly used tampon in my mouth to suck on while having sex with multiple panties.

For a couple of uears ago I have the privilege to serve as a young dominant girls

menstrual slave. That was close to heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pad Training

After making a rude comment about my Dominant wife's mood during her period she made a decision that i would suffer the same every month. My wife makes me wear her heavily soiled pads and those that she retrieves from bathrooms at the mall, her friends and sisters bathrooms etc. My period last for 14 days and in that time i am only given a sponge bath everywhere but in my pubic area. After wearing these heavily soiled pads for two week suffering leakage etc., i am a bloody smelly mess down there. Especially in the summer when i have to wear shorts the odor is unmistakable. One time at the mall wearing white nylon shorts, panty and a soaked pad we ate at the food court. After sitting the pad leaked through the panty and the nylon shorts. Unknown to us at the time. While going up the escalator some young girls got on behind us. We heard one say to her friend "Look that guy is bleeding" My wife turned me and looked and saw my blood stained shorts. She then said in a loud voice "When we get to the car we definitely have to change your Kotex". The girls heard her and broke out laughing! I was never so humiliated and embaressed in my life. My wife loves giving me period punishment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tampons

I also like to wear tampons. Playtex super plus sport. One day I went dressed up. Heels, skirt, pantyhose with a blouse that showed my bra. I went wearing a tampon and a pad. I felt just like a woman. I decided to go shopping and my first stop was the ladies room to change my tampon. I then went to a lingerie store. I mentioned that I was looking for panties. It came out in the conversation that I was transitioning.

Went i went to the cash to pay for my purchase I decided to"accidentally" let my tampon fall out of my purse so the cashier could see. I said Better get a larger purse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story, I am a closet crossdresser and will wear them from time to time on my job as a truck driver. I will wear both pads and tampons and drive which will bounce around in me all day and stop at truck stops to change them with so many men around trying to be discreet like a girl. Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous