All Comments on 'First Submission'

by Thoughts

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rape is rape

Erotic and emotional, but rape. One day she may wake up and blow him away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT

I thought it was great i cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot story

To the idiot who wrote that rape is rape - exactly what do you think the "nonconsent/reluctance" section is all about? And for that matter, if she's into it, accepts it, and hopes that it happens again, is it rape to begin with? Grow up.

A good story and a hot read. I'd love to follow the continuing adventures.

LeonaRoseLeonaRosealmost 17 years ago
Mmmm!! Can't wait for more.

Looking forward to reading more of their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A nice balance

I like the fact that although dominance was used, it wasn't violent - only the threat of possible violence if she didn't submit. That somehow seemed to add to the excitement of it for me. A dominant man who knows how to use that dominance without having to resort to violence if a huge turn on. Keep up the stories like this. :)

ThoughtsThoughtsover 16 years agoAuthor
The Next Submission...

Because of the great feedback that I've been given, and because of the amount of people who have shown interest in this story I have begun work on the next submission. I hope you all enjoy, and for the record (in response to the Rape is Rape heckler) Ashle will not wake up one day and blow anyone away. I hate to ruin the story for everyone, but that is not how things are going to turn out. In fact, if you finish this story you will see that she actually enjoyed being dominated. Shocker! I'm looking forward to future comments so if you have anything to say please do... I need to know what people like and dont like in order to continue with these stories.

-Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
really hot!

I'm hoping in the next story Art will show alittle more of his soft side but I'm hoping he will be more possesive with her. This story was hot

lilflowerlilflowerover 16 years ago
whoa

I liked this story a lot I hope u explain why he was so attracted to ashleigh in the first place and chose her to belong to him :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

I'm sitting here shaking my cunt dripping great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please tell us more...

this was sudden,wam-bam with a hint of violence.i hope in CH 2 you give us some insight into their relationship.he's an alpha who saw what he wanted,and took it.now prove he not just a brainless dick,that he's worthy of her submission.this could be win-win,we shall see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous