All Comments on 'Hotel Girl'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PrincessBoyPrincessBoyalmost 17 years ago
<333

Wow... That's all there really is to say. I absolutely loved this story. I was touching myself the whole way through. Just the thought of being fucked like that makes me hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot writing

Captures and communicates the mood, very sexy all the way through. These are some really hot characters. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Great story which was sent to me by an unkown friend. Funny, but a nice "present". Hmmm, would have loved to be the hero(ine).

hugs and kisses, sissycamila (sissycamila@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome story

You had it all. You made me I was the sissy in the story. It was really great and inspiring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot stuff

I'd love to make you my pretty little girlfriend, just like the boy in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hhmmmm

Hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another EXCELLENT story!!

This is another excellent story you`ve wrote!! I love them all. I`d love to have a huge cocked stud abuse my burning hole for hours and fill me to overflowing with his hot cum. And then of course to suck his sweet meat clean. The taste of his cum and my hole, oh how nice!! Keep writing them please!! Some of them I`ve read it seems like you`ve read my mind! THANKS!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

I loved this story, very hot!

I too love sissy boys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hotel Honey

Very good story. Immediately got a hard on and kept it to the end. being a CD I take all the cock I can find and love to have the BIG ones forced into my pussy and having the trill of being raped, called whore, cum slut, fag, cunt, fuck hole and lots of other things. I have one lover, or customer if you prefer, that choaks me when he's ready to cum and I love it. The thrill of being a cocksucking, fucking queer has been with me since the age of 11 when I got caught by my father sucking off the kid next door. His response to the scene was to grab me and take me home and turning me into his personal ass fuck slut. He immediately forced me to spread my cheeks and raped my ass. The pain was intense but so was the feeling of pleasure. After that first event I became a total cunt that begged to be fucked, I allowed guys to take me out into the woods or some other remote place, tie me up and spend the day using my mouth and ass. Some times they left me for as much as two full days, coming back and forth to fuck my "pussy". I loved it. I need to be totally dominated and punished if I don't do exactly what I'm told to do without question. Quite often I'm sent to locations such as wooded areas, parks, beaches, ABS stores, truck stops, etc wearing nothing but panties and approach men begging them to ram their cocks up my ass. I often drive up and down the highways totally nude with a sign I can set in a window begging to be screwed. I'll pull off to the side of the road, turn on my flashers pretending that my car has broken down. When someone stops and wants to know the problem I tell them that my "pussy" is throbbing and needs to be serviced with their big cock. I works about 50% of the time, the remainder they just drive off. I've gone into stores, stood as close to the display windows as possible, have one of the employees fucking my ass while people walked by with a foot or so of what was going on. I've been fucked in stores with customers in the next aisle, in the aisles of libaries, basically anywhere I can find a cock. I average taking about 1000 - 1200 cocks per year and would double that figure if I could find them. I'm simply a cum slut whore and proud of it.I frequently take two at a time in my ass and my goal is to get three in there at the same time but haven't figured out a way quite yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story -- just like my first time

Your story is similar to my first time getting fucked. I was not working at a hotel but I too got dressed up and was asked out on a date by a hot stud with a big cock. He treated me like a woman and when we got back to his hotel room he took me in his arms and kissed me gently. He picked me up, took me into the bedroom, and we made hot passionate love all night. We made out, I sucked his cock (a few times), swallowed his cum, and he fucked me both from behind and while I was on my back (I love a man fucking me with my legs on his shoulders while he looks at me with his beautiful eyes and then kisses me while his cock is inside me).

Please tell more stories. They are great !!!

xploring96xploring96almost 7 years ago

So great how you expertly express how bottom faggot sluts enjoy serving powerful men and their big cocks. Loved this story.

Jimmyj35Jimmyj35over 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story!! Gets me hot every time I read it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous