All Comments on 'How To Enjoy Fellatio'

by nancylondon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
NewstartNewstartalmost 17 years ago
Soooo good

This was just right - how to do it written in an easily accessable way and (appropriate for Literotica) just the hint of sexiness.

I'm ready and hard for you to give me a demonstration:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pretty good tips...

You had a great batch of tips there. Well done.

I would just submit that the diet is not quite so straightforward as a predictor for how semen will taste. Sugary things don't always make semen taste sweeter. Tart things can have a much bigger impact on making the semen sweeter, and just loading up on sugar doesn't ensure that the semen won't be bitter. Just FYI.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice guide

it boils down to missing out on life because of the weird ideas others place in our heads. girls, be free!

Maharat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
love it

I love watching my wife give me head, espesially when she gets into it. Don't worry about not doing it right. As long as you don't bite it off he's going to enjoy it.

As you get better tickle his balls, of wet you finger and lightly rub from his sack to his anus and he won't care what your doing to his cock.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 17 years ago
Well Written

and true. If a woman is willing to give head, the guy is going to enjoy it immensely. Technique is a lot less important than letting the guy know that you care enough to take his cock in your mouth. It can be disappointing, though, if you don't swallow. Of course, he should be anxious to reciprocate. If he isn't, dump him and find somebody (like me) who is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you

Very possibly the best piece in Literotica, full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
True but...

MOST OF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE BUT...LETS MAKE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT IF A FEMALE DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE A GUY A BLOWJOB IT DOES NOT MEAN SHE DOESN'T LOVE HIM OR CARE FOR HIM . IF HE IN TURN FEELS THAT IF SHE WON'T SUCK HIS COCK THEN SHE DOESN'T LOVE HIM THEN HE'S A WALKING PRICK .TOO MANY GUYS MAKE A FEMALE FEEL THAT IF SHE WON'T GIVE HIM A BLOWJOB THEN SHE DOESN'T CARE FOR HIM AND THAT'S WRONG .

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 17 years ago
Send pictures

In order for me to better understand your topic please send pictures on proper technique.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 17 years ago
I can tell you how!

Lie still and concentrate on the pleasure your manhood is enjoying. (It may be more complicated for women.)

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionalmost 17 years ago
I enjoyed this

Thank you for your story, and the images it puts in my mind for tonight!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 17 years ago
Nuh-Uh

Sorry anon... love him, love his cock.

Great advice, good luck in the contest, Nancy.

-Selena

Kitty_SenpaiKitty_Senpaialmost 17 years ago
wow... so theres a med to prevent gagging...?

i had been going down on my b/f for a couple months now, and somehow even tho i know how to get my throat to stretch with other guys tools, his just wouldn t fit and i found myself actually bringing up a lil bit of stomach materia, now i know about this whole med to kill the sensation, believe i'm in the dr. office tomorrow morning before i come to work :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Advanced Fellatio Tips

There are certainly many methods of fellatio that women perform on their significant other, far too many for here. For sure there are a few things that all men enjoy. Some women really like to use their hands a lot, some too much. The "kung-fu grip" is only necessary if you have put in an hour or more and he just won't blow. Hands are nice, but when used to caress, stroke and even tickle or tease. Men want to see you sucking and enjoying the sucking.

Here is the million dollar secret that is no secret. He wants you to look like a total slut sucking his cock. He wants you to be that little closet whore whose mouth becomes so sloppy wet that you have to post a yellow caution sign on the floor while working that reads, "Don't slip". When a man gets to watch you pleasuring him, the greater compliment is your salivating palate.

Fellatio Tips --- http://bit.ly/mind-blowing-pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovin' theTitle "How To Enjoy Fellatio"

Right on. A gal who is a master of the blowjob mechanics will still fall short of greatness and will only be good at giving head. On the other hand, if she enjoys doing it greatness is well within reach. Read more tips like I did on http://blowjobgenie.com/7-common-mistakes-to-giving-a-blowjob/13-01-11n.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What I would like to know is, what would make this more enjoyable to women? Holding the hair, softly touching the face, louder moans of pleasure, more direction as to what or how you are doing, etc...?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are four types of women:

Swallowers

Spitters

Not in my mouth you won’t

Not with my mouth you don’t

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous