All Comments on 'Secrets of a High School Jock'

by Darksider

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 17 years ago
Good beginning...

look forward to more. Best, Ken

cutandhornycutandhornyalmost 17 years ago
More ...

I liked this story ... hope there is more coming as I'd like to find out what happens to Trent.

cutandhornycutandhornyover 16 years ago
Good story

I liked this story, the popular high school jock having such a dark secret ... wanting to find a sexual outlet among his peers, but afraid of the repercussions. A ring of truth and honesty here ... hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Took me back a couple years...Thanks.

My desire was jut the oposite of our story's hero, but just as homosexual. I had heard of how a guy would suck a cock in a certain restroom I first visited and I wanted mine sucked.

I was near a U. S. Naval facility and I had explicit exact directions how to get there (by bus since I did not have a car,)and what to do after getting there to have a sucess.

I found the toilet with the large hole and sat down. The hole had been cut into the metal partition and had a rough edge on the other side.

I sat for ten minutes and then a sailor in blues walked in and took the next booth. Thirty seconds later he pushed a big thick cut cock thru the hole.

I figured I should at leat play with it and it did feel good in my hand as I stroked it for my new neighbor.

I thought the sailor was ready to suck me off when he pulled out of the glory hole. I did not know the swabbie was mad and disappointed that I had failed to mouth his joy stick.

When I started to provide the sailor the opportunity to give my very simliar prick a good sucking, he saw my pride and joy coming at him and he hit that glory hole with a terrible swat with the palm of his hand.

I was in shock. Then I saw his hand dripping blood and it came to me that he who wisely departs while in one piece will maybe be awarded with a piece in the future.

I cleared that restroom in seconds to some new and vile words.

tlb1414tlb1414almost 12 years ago
my dream

i have always wanted to find a glory hole i would love to have alot of cocks visit me that would be a dream cum true

Jolaura142Jolaura142over 11 years ago
Awesome story

This is an awesome story. I love it so much. So far it's very relatable and well written. You need to please continue writing this story okay. Lol I want to read the next chapters. It's always sad to see good stories go unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like

I like it this story caught my attention from the begging I think I'm going to enjoy 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck yeah!

I've got cum all over my abs. Thanks for the wank material. ;)

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Hot story

Hot story of hunky jock and glory-hole sucking. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds similar to my fantasy in high school, although I never found glory holes to exercise my desire to suck off a guy...I thought a lot about it and loved gym class where I got to see my friends in their jockstraps and naked glory in the showers. I jerked off a lot wishing I could suck both the uncut and cut guys that I hung around with. If they only knew of my bi desire to try sucking the semen out of their sweaty balls after gym class. I spilled many a load wishing I could try one of their cocks in my mouth or lick their sweaty balls after practice. I never did get to sniff any of their sweaty jocks but I did think of it more than once as an alternate to the real thing but the opportunity never presented itself to take one of their sweaty ball pouches for my many jerk off sessions. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous