All Comments on 'You CAN Teach Old Dogs New Tricks'

by Hikergirl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thanks

you gave me some new ideas for me and my boyfriend. our sex is wonderful, but this could make it even better.

and his birthday is next week ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful and real

Wonderful and real -- what it takes to rebuild intimacy in a lifelong relationship. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

Some great ideas there. Our sex life isn't stale yet but still...anything that adds some spice without feeling stupid is welcomed. Thanks!

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionalmost 17 years ago
A new idea!

I think this could actually work for me. We have very good communication between us, and I think this game could be fun. Thanks!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 17 years ago
Interesting

but not really anything new. Yes, you should communicate with your spouse or SO. So, vat else is new?

RogueLurkerRogueLurkeralmost 17 years ago
nicely done

Communication is key to a long and healthy relationship and it's usually the first thing that seems to break down when a relationship begins to cool. Interesting and thought provoking - thanks for the reminder and the tips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
same situation

This is a good idea. I'm in same situation 3 kids at home attending school all over 18. Never go out before 11 and never know who' coming or going.

A few months ago my wife and I were driving home, about a 90 minute ride and I started playing a similar game. Ask any 5 questions, sexual in nature of each other. Things like of our friedns who do you think has the biggest cock or would you most like to fuck. How often do you masturbate?

promise to leave it all in the car!! At least not mention anything verbally again. Damn we had good sex that nite!!

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48almost 17 years ago
Realistic

This is a realistic How-To with practical ideas for real people. Obviously there are folks out there who are looking for whizz-bangery, but this essay provides a simple, versatile suggestion for broadening discussion when things are becoming too routine in the bedroom. There are nice insights throughout, such as the awareness of the 'eye-to-eye' issue. The piece itself is cleverly written, utilising different styles to keep the reader interested.

rachlourachloualmost 17 years ago
Excellent advice!

Sometimes it's the simple things that work the best. Communication is vital to any relationship and the idea of a deck of cards to provoke discussion about all things sexual, is a great idea. Too many couples find themselves stuck in a rut after years together. Glad you're not one of them!! Good luck!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 17 years ago
Fun!

What a fun way to bring intimacy back into a relationship. Those little games are sooo fun... if each partner will give a "real" answer! Good luck, Hikergirl!

Selena

ddpmanddpmanalmost 17 years ago
Good Info

enjoyed your instructions and tale. Will have to read more of your tales

MarshAlienMarshAlienalmost 17 years ago
You had me right up until

you asked what I would think if my partner whispered in my ear, "I was thinking about bending you over my desk and taking you from behind while I was at work today." Frankly, I don't think that's going to work for her, and I know for damn sure it isn't going to work for me. All the rest was very good advice, though. Good luck, Hikergirl.

starrkersstarrkersalmost 17 years ago
A little too specific

in places for me, but the idea comes through loud and clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

great instruction manual it can go a long way in ensuring a long lasting relationship and can save a lot of money from divorces and attorney fee ..good work hikergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good,but--

Your essay was great, but I'm still waiting for her experience with another womans "favorite parts". Shouldn't I have expected that to come?

gentilitygentilityover 15 years ago
good fun, but is something missing?

Good imagination and eroticism, but shouldn't I have expected her preference for female breasts to lead somewhere? Any first-time sexual contact between two strictly hetero females is a major turn-on, don't you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous