All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 05'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
clone_zetaclone_zetaalmost 17 years ago
Thanks for finishing the stories

It's such a long time coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awww...

I'm so glad you decided to update this story, but I'm also sorry it had to come to an end. Thanks for a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Two finished in two days...

Now if you finish the Novice, I'll be a happy camper. This was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you

thank you, thank you, thank you!

What a wonderful surprise for me this morning! A bit sad to see the series go, as it was one of my favourites but you ended it wonderfully!

Incredible writing, as usual, and I'm glad that you're rounding your stories off slowly but surely. It means you can start focusing on some new equally incredible stories!

Well done

Zera

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
whoo hooo

really glad you're back! loved the series. thanks for finishing.=)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great job!

Good writing, fun dialog. Very sexy. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More Ending

May be it feels more like an anticlimax after such a long time. But I am so glad you did finish the story! That alone worth 100 points!! Now, if only you can finish The Novice and Conquered: Spoils of War...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Glad

I'm so glad that you finally finished this story because I was waiting faithfully! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ending Ending Ending~

May be it feels more like an anticlimax after such a long time. But I am so glad you did finish the story! That alone worth 100 points!! Now, if only you can finish The Novice and Conquered: Spoils of War...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for finishing the story! Please finished Conquered: Spoils of War. It's such a good series, I can't wait to find out what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Noo!

I'm so sad it's over! I hope you're just joking and write another chapter! I wanna read more about Carly and her pirate! This was my favorite story and I really like Conquered too! So please finish that one too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ARRRRGH!

After all these years (and re-writes) just to have it end like this... it is truly evil what you have done! BUT! To have it end on such a sweet and romantic note (also very sexy) is simply wonderful! Oh man, I need this kinda fluffy romance in my life! (and maybe a pirate my very own pirate to boot?^_~)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Woooooww!

Read the Novice. Loved it, wanted to see it finished. Read Spoils of War. Loved it. Didn\\\'t think it could be topped. Read Captured ... wow. You topped Spoils. The change in protag in chapter 3 was somewhat a surprise, which I resented for a couple of pages, wanting more of Carly and Raven, but you handled Miriam and Devlin (drool) so fantastically that you completely changed my mind! Congratulations! And thank you for gifting us with such lovely stories. Keep on, keep on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sweet and seductive story

I really enjoyed your elaboration on each couples' story. One was quite erotic and forceful while the other was sweet and lingering. You're an amazing writer. I can't wait for your next tantalizing story. Thanks!

Twilight08Twilight08almost 16 years ago
Yr Amazing...

I don't have enough words to truly express how much i truly loved yr story...Yes this is my 1st...gotta go read all your other stories, thk u so much, keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Very End?!?!?!? WHY?

While I enjoyed each of the chapters, there is so much more that could be written with these characters. Maybe some sort of conflict with ~Langdon and his men~ or the introduction of Lady Mirabelle and Miriam's fiance coming to "rescue" the girls. Please take another look at this story...maybe sometime after you finish The Novice and Vampire Seduction.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Awww this can't be the END?

No fair! Although I loved the interaction between Devlin and Miriam, what about Carly and Daemon? Ya gotta continue this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please Continue

Great story, but what happened to Carly and Daemon? I would love love love to hear more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My Favorite Story

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! It is so romantic and hot. I wish I had my own Devlin!! This is my favorite story on Literotica. You are a great writer. Please write some more.

sol76sol76almost 15 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. Made me all gooey inside fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I've almost cried out when saw that this chapter is the very end.

Superb story!!!!!!!!!!!!After reading it I wish that my pirate was somewhere near and I could do with him the same things.

Hopefully, I will soon... or I'll go insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Aww i think i went all soft and gooey inside about the marriage. This was a fantastic story, very romantic. And i love the whole pirate dominance love thing!!

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Great!

Lol. . I was drawn in my the whole Pirate and Maidin thing . I didn't think stories like that were really written. I loved it though. . It was beautifully written and just a wonder to read. . I'm off to read all your other stories now. .

ellebelle6ellebelle6about 14 years ago
Chapter 2.5?

I think another chapter about Carly and Daemon would be wonderful, the entire thing was wonderful :) Please, add more, Miriam and Devlin were great characters, but i wanted to hear more about carly and daemon! I can't wait to read more of your stories, your writing is everything i wish i could achieve :)

jasmineleighjasmineleighabout 14 years ago

O! I loved this one, it was amazing. Especially how both couples had seperate chapters :D Off to read more :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree

with ellebelle6,loved it! this story is my kind of story, especially the part with Carly. what happens next though? do carly and miriam become maidens of the sea or do they go to the brothers vineyards? P.S. read the Chastity story-line, loved it too! funny the way she always calls him a toad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this story is great.... please think of doing a sequel. you ending the story with unanswered questions. Do Miriam and Carly marry Devlin and Daemon? Do they go back to France to live? Is Carly pregnant? these are some of the questions you left unanswered.....please write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo!

Excellant well done! One of the best stories I've read no doubt! I love the banter between Devlin and Miriam and her naive-ness was rather hilarious in the beginning! One more chapter about Daemon and Carly would've been nice but I loved the go between of the two women's point of views! Keep going!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
aye*****

enjoyed this thoroughly!

AlydenAlydenabout 13 years ago
So short!

Too short! At least there should be another one! LOL

raven616raven616about 13 years ago

that was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmhhhhmmm

I loved your story it was exquisite! Usually romance doesnt do it for me but I loved your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please!`

More Please!!! i agree with one of the other persons comments...usually romance isnt the category i pick but your writing is great and i loved the story lie and charators!! please i want to lnow how this all ends!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sigh.

I am breathless. Your stories capture all my own wishful musings. Reluctance, romance, gentle dominance, ahhh, if only!

Thank you from one wishful damsel to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story

This is the best story I have read in a very long time and I've read a lot of stories! Please continue to write, you are obviously wonderfully talented. It was a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what

Its a good story but I thought the main person was Carly what happened with her

LaBurquetteLaBurquetteover 12 years ago
What a delicious tease!

I read parts 1-5 in one sitting and now I have to see the other things you've written! Thank you for this tasty little treat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what happened to carly

what happened to carly i thought she was the main character. now shes marrying the dude daemon and i can't understand if shes impregnated or not. miriam loves the devlin dude and i don't know if they're marrying and she's not impregnated i think. what happened to the dude miriam was supposed to be marrying? her fiance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

It has everything dominance,romance,gentleness,kindness and not forgetting the main ingredient love......hmmm why doesnt it exist in real :)

MaddieKimMaddieKimabout 12 years ago
What happened to Carly?

I loved this story, just as I have your others...but please, please give us another chapter. Tell us what happened to Carly and Daemon. Get them to the south of France, get to the vineyard, anything...just tell us more. Please, please, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story but...

Enjoyed the story but not how you ended it. Seems unfinished. What about having more of an ending to what happends with Carly and Daemon and Develin and Mirium. Do they marry, have children, get to France. Not a fan of the ending. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

WOW. Do u write commercial? I would buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Daemon and Carly

I wanted a better ending for Daemon and Carly....it just seems very unfinished. I found their story to be more interesting than Miriams and Devlins. Especially since he wanted her at first sight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have the answer!

I have the answer to everyones dilemma, you must simply start publishing these stories. We all love them, you are very talented and I am sure would love to make some money doing something that you are very good at. We are expecting you to give us full-length novels. We all want more. Love the story line, characters, everything. Just want to read the rest of the story.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Sequel?

Yeah, I think its pretty unanimous. This story was fabulous but unfinished. I can totally understand the issue of perhaps running out of steam while writing. This dual character story was a bold project to undertake. Eventually this needs to be finished. It was too good of a beginning not to have a full and complete ending. I suggest writing a sequel when you get inspired. I hope you do! We all do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wait

So that's it? What the heck happened to Carly? You kind of left them without an ending -_-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please finish the story. what happens with carly and daemon and with miram and devlin

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
please! more!

It ended to soon!!

Write more :)

sendhowardsendhowardover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely love your stories! Now, where do you think I could find my own Carly?

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 11 years ago
WOW

I love how he ended up truely in love with her, and showing her how she should be loved...Wish my first time could have been like this, lol...

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsabout 11 years ago
:)

sexy & cute! loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Whatever happened to Carly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes...

what happened to Carly? The ending felt rushed... there should have been a couple of more chapters. Would it be possible to revisit this story to address it?

spiritedsoulspiritedsoulover 9 years ago
The story was rushed and incomplete

Needs more work, editing and please please a better ending then a rush of words saying Carly is getting married and leaving her end of the story out of it.

It's like all you wanted to do was get them to both be fucked then boom, end of story.

Where is the body, the meat of it all?

devilgirlxviidevilgirlxviiabout 9 years ago
There should be more

I would have to agree with spiritedsoul. The story was good but there could be more. You should finish the story...maybe add in both the marriages and how their mother and father reacted when they heard the news. If and when they have children and how that goes. You have a really great start I just think that there could be so much more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

Nice story and i give that 4 stars. We need some more drama here. It must hurt a lot before it gets better and we get a happy ending. I recomend you reading the story named "seven days" by soular and adept some drama skills from her.

chifighterchifighterabout 8 years ago
good

It was good but too short for what happens to them do the ladies join the crew or do they just go the farce and live happy ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more...

I want more for Carly and Daemon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay....

When people said ending was anticlimax, I thought maybe because it was the last one. But it was abrupt. Can't we have at least another story from Carla's POV of how she feels about all this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!

Author, I loved the build up in the story. You have mixed just the right amounts of sex and romance. It was so so sweet and wonderful.

Thank you so much for writing this! Never stop writing, honey! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sweet

I loved it. It was very nice to read something so hot and sweet. thank you I really needed to smile :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Beautiful, adorable story. Thought it was about Carly but Mirriam's story was equally fine. Lovely ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So sexy

I feel the romance and the love, and made me so hot!

lookbob66lookbob66about 4 years ago
Nicely written

Romantic and sexy. Good dialogue. Nice setup on the spider. More would be great.

sweetfatimasweetfatimaalmost 3 years ago

This is something ive always loved and always find my way back to it. Especially Miriam and Devlin. Its so sweet and natural.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awful spelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous