All Comments on 'Hospitality'

by LiquidPearl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really well done

You are obviously a practiced writer. I found the pacing just about perfect and the story very erotic and believable. You may get some bleating from the morality police who frequent this erotic literature website, and yes I know that line defies logic, but I loved the story and await more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I DIDNT LIKE THIS STORY

thats not hospitality that is fucking over u best friend that is letting u stay there when u have no where else. It would be a better story if hubby woke up and caught them and throw both their asses out. this story was just too BLAND. no kick to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too Easy!!

There was zero buildup or even any emotion good or bad to this story between the two characters?

ddpmanddpmanalmost 17 years ago
Friendship! Just a Perfect Friendship!

With a friend like Josh who needs an enemy? Also what a wonderful sweet wife. I can understand why the authoress did not tell us her name. We have one long oral sex session but where is any hint of a plot? I know I will avoid this authoress in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W. T. F.

Wife giving blowjob to hubbys best friend while hubby sleeps. This story is not erotic and husband is being played for a fool by slut and a dickhead he thinks is his friend. Don't like story, try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a pile of garbage

This story stinks and not worth reading. My suggestion is for you to try a different career. Cheers.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 17 years ago
No thanks

LP:<p>Not really a story, more like a brief interlude. Characters present no depth, motivation for the wife's actions are not provided. The only thing truly obvious is the heinous betrayal of marital trust and friendship. Perhaps erotic for some but not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmmm Negative Responses Except

for the first who felt it was erotic. Little sick one there is nothing erotic about his two best friends in the whole world cucking the poor bastard who was giving them both food and shelter out of the responsible kindness of his heart. <P>

Some reciprocation - fuck them out of his life - now there's erotic consequence for the whore and his asshole bestest friend.<P>

Pisses me off writer - so where's the love or consequence?<P>

With your talent writer, this was chump work - you know you can do better with a little reality instead of this non.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LW Nazis went wild on this one!

I enjoyed your story. To hell with the hypocrite morality cops.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
No love lost here...

I could imagine this wife writing (or saying to herself): Oh Beware You all nice safe boring not trying anymore too much husbands (later on she'd have to add: and those wives who are like those husbands...), we want you awake, with us entertain with us our fantasies - or else!

At least in our fantasies, we'll show you how much we appreciate the way you treat us. so fairly in life; so romantically in bad. sp warmly in your stories about us. Here at the kingdom of freedom - the fantasy land, we will love the stranger and the weak and the hurt, but mostly we'l pay you back!

I was reminded (with a little stretch) of some of the chilling poems of Bertold Brecht, radical and vengeful, even in some of the love songs. You could have been 'his' Lota Lenya. Add more politics (with big P) more details (beyond sex) and more context (beyond sex). there is that potential. But then again maybe you don't wan't to go there, stay on the dividing lines in which men and women are at each others throats. That's how big corporate always likes to see us.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Achtung Baby!

Yes the LW Nazis are amongst us. You even got the old fart that calls all the writers "Oh little sick one" to come out of his cave. I haven't heard from him in a while. I'm still looking for the STD, AIDS freak to drop his bomb.

In any event this was well written for what there was of it. I was going to suggest that you develop the plot and charactors a little more but this is just a short story and we got all the information we needed for something of this length

magmamanmagmamanalmost 17 years ago
Imagination

The key to a good story is to leave enough to the imagination to allow the reader to associate. This piece accomplishes that.

This is of course an erotic site, thus a story that is erotic fits.

I see feedback from some who should perhaps stay over on the religious blog boards? Why read erotic material looking for an excuse to hate?

This well done story is of a moment of weakness, as happens in real life so often. Will it happen again? Probably, once a line is crossed inhibitions often seem to vanish.

Yes, well written and believable in my opinion, this reader liked it.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To The Comment Nazis

Guess what, dummies? Your theories on who gets to comment on stories out here don't hold water. If the writer wants to turn off commentary, he can. If literotica wants to turn off commentary, they can. YOU cannot. Just the suggestion you can call people names and deride their opinions smacks of Adolph's tactics, actually. Thanks a bunch for reviving socialism in writing. I guess I'll just give this "story" a zero because of the people supporting it. When I skimmed through it, I thought it deserved a zero anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Start of a series?

So how come her husband doesn't touch her anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Vividly entertaining.

Well done Liquidpearl. Although, I know some people may not like this story, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought the storytelling was very vivid, and left a lot to one's imagination. I think if a physical description was provided, it would have given the story more substance. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
perfect finish!!!!

Being sixty plus years, I've wondered about the more than eager acceptance of girls, women, ladies to accept and even urge oral pleasure to themselves; then in some cases not reciprocate to completion. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm not a LW nazi but I would shoot them both!

I dont mind safe, sane, consensual sex at all. If the husband was involved knew what was going on before it happened, agreed, and accepted the medical risk involved beforehand yes it is erotic. As it is a disrespectful asshole of a supposed friend, betrays his friend and uses his friends wive as a common slut, while accepting the hospitality of his friend to lodging and food, damn worthless piece of trash this. And the wife betrays her husband, breaks her marriage vows, takes another into herself exposing both herself and her husband to possible pregnancy as well as STDS and HIV. It takes a real mental illness for a woman to do this to herself much less to her husband whom she is supposed to love, honor, and respect. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash. As I said had I walked in on my wife and friend in this situation, I would shoot them both and throw myself on the mercy of the court due to mental anguish over the shock and trauma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry friend

He's friend should throw him and her out

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another

Another whore and.her husband's supposed friend POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous