All Comments on 'Giving Head to a Woman'

by Talynnda

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenalmost 17 years ago
Education is a wonderful thing.

I am lucky in that I have had a couple of wonderful teachers in the art of cunnilingus. I actually have testimonials from grateful customers hanging on my walls.

Seriously, us poor men need all the help we can get and your little article is wonderful.

I am serious about having had a couple of totally selfish, but wonderful teachers. My first teacher would not let me go until I had got it right. Not that I was in a hurry to go.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
Any photos?

I am a visual kind of man. Do you have any pictures (lol).

It is always more informative when a woman writes the article instead of a man, don't you think?

We guys think that we know everything but don't.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Have a lot of trouble believing that a female ----

--wrote this---It just didn't seem to have the female touch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
know it all

there is nothing in your story i dont know. the real secret is mine. women love me to give them head because i love to do it and would do it as lopng as you want, i love the way a pussy feels looks, smells and tastes cleanor dierty. bury my face i rub in the juices, lappinf frantically, seeking the joy of swallowing your cum which gets sweeter with each gushing. i love to rub my cum filled face in your ass, digging my cum slick tongue into tour little pink hole, working to moisten it, loosen it and yes, with the proper attention i can quice. i will eat my girl or most any woman woman anywhere, anytime for as long as you desire. oys so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wish I could tongue you

Wish I had the chance to tongue you, as per your delicious instructions, Talynnda!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Very Well Done

I've only given oral to about 3 different women, and after reading this, it opened my eyes to a couple things I did wrong or neglected. Very good advice. I love giving rim jobs also, so I wish you would have expanded on giving pleasure backdoor, but what you did write was great, so thanks for the advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the author...

...makes the fundamental mistake of believing that any real man gives a shit about whether wimmin get pleasure out of sex or not....

rgraham666rgraham666almost 17 years ago
Nice work

A quick and thorough how to on giving a woman oral pleasure. Very nice.

And to the jerk below me, real men care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Make any woman yours

I once was told that if a man learned to make a woman orgasm with just his fingers and tongue, she would do anything he wanted!

Not a truer statement has ever been spoken! Just like a rose, each woman is similar but different in likes and dislikes. I do enjoy a good rimming during oral and find ass licking to be very sensual. However I do not care for a man to lick my asshole. Just my two cents worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The female touch?

The female touch? Written by a woman? Seems to me it's written by a woman who knows herself very well indeed. Well done. Good advice for those who want some straight talk on the matter.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkeralmost 17 years ago
well done

Brief but informative piece about an absolutely fascinating subject. :)

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 17 years ago
Good luck :)

Great how-to, good luck in the contest :)

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 17 years ago
Am I dreaming, or...

...did you just volunteer to be my practice subject?? *VBG* I do need some practice...

You take care,

~SKY~

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 17 years ago
I know whereof you speak

I tried going down on a woman as an experiment the third time I had sex, first giving her a massage with her clothes on and then trying kissing and licking her. She had a shrieking orgasm. For the life of me, I don't know how I hit the right buttons, but she and I were friends for a LONG time after that. I hope you had men who really cared for you and wanted you to go over as a thank-you for taking the time and effort to let them be with you. I've always considered a woman letting me do that to have performed a tremendous kindness, and I want her to feel as wonderful as possible.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 17 years ago
Er ... beginner's luck?

I would delete my own comment below if I could ... I was just kind of pleased with myself. I haven't done oral sex with a woman in a while and I wasn't trying to seduce Talynnda ... it was just so wonderful when a woman went over the top with my help. I loved the suggestions you gave. I guess women are all different and some of the suggestions wouldn't work on some women. I'm glad you found some good men, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow a Lady who communicates so well!

Thank you for a very easy read. You sound very considerate. Bet you have lots of admirers as you would educate then reap the benefit. Regards, Alan. alanr@digisurf.net.au

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanalmost 17 years ago
Good advice, but could give more detail

I wanted much more detail and more heat!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Advice

This should be required reading for all men (or women) who aspire to test the delights of cunnilingus.

coolrickp2002coolrickp2002about 16 years ago
WOW Great teacher

You must write one about the best ways to please a women during sex

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Come try you, huh?

Where does the line form?? Your piece was well-written and informative. Thanks for the tuteledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
giving her what she wants

I LOVE giving a woman oral sex! Honestly, I would rather give her head than to receive it myself. Over the years, I have made every woman I slept with have an orgasm by giving cunnilingus. Believe me, once you have done that, you will have a very satisfied lover who will want to f*ck your brains out!

softcaresssoftcaressabout 11 years ago
I think I need to try you.

Soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

All of these are very good tips. I have found that when I eat out my girl that if I press the tip of my tongue into the opening where she pees that this causes some very pleasurable sensations for her. Also, instead of taking her straight to an orgasm, I will take her to the edge maybe 3 times before I take her all the way to orgasm heaven. To keep her excited I will slide my cock inside her and pound her for a few minutes. When I do take her over the cliff she moans, shrieks, and shudders. Afterward she will have body spasms for several minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A question

Do you mean to say to try it on YOU? Sounds like fun, if you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous