All Comments on 'Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 02'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You could write a teen movie w/out the erotica

The dialogue was excellent..really took me there to a suburban park with a nerd virgin and his popular sweetheart...every guys' dream.

Serious, could see this as a romantic scene in a teeny booper movie with the sexual innuendo in and the sex scene out.

Look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sweet

I agree with the previous poster that this could be a teen movie. Very hot first time for Cole, wonder how Mark and Michelle did. Cole is a lucky guy.

Happy_To_ReadHappy_To_Readalmost 17 years ago
A wonderful story off to a great start

I have greatly enjoyed the first two submissions and am looking forward to the continuing submissions. It seems to me that Cole has been in love with Steffie for a long time, and I hope to see a relationship between the two that eventually ends in Happy ever after. I also want to Thank You for taking the time to share your creativity with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story

Hey great start but make the chapters a little longer. This could be one great story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
perfect

continuation...cant wait for the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic!

I thought the first chapter was pretty good, but this was excellent! I hope we get to see what happened with Mark and Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Story!

What a sweet story. It's so nice that a shy, nerdie guy like Cole is secretly packing eight inches of heavy, thick cock in his jeans for Steff. Surprise! Fun to read about him blasting his load into her mouth, too. That's what studying is all about. Keep it going, BlewWater.

PunjiPunjialmost 17 years ago

Very nice! A few minor editorial slip ups, such as they versus they're but over all a very well written story. As other readers have commented both sexy and sweet at the same time. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice work again....

Bravo!! Keep it cumin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more

Don't leave the story here, give us a follow up and what about the other couple how did they make out. Think that there might be a chance of a foursome story in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Chapter 3

Cant wait for next one.

paigecroftpaigecroftalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

This series is amazing. The sex is fantastic but the relations between the characters is what kept me reading. I wanted to know more about them.

I also came three times reading chapter two.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
An amazing story

wow this is one amazing story please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 3

Hopefully you'll continue.

zaratan4zaratan4almost 17 years ago
Looking forward to more!

I am hoping you are continuing to work on this story, I've been enjoying it greatly, and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

rickpunrickpunover 16 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

I've had fantasies that turned out like this before. I really can't get enough. I will be reading the next chapter in a few minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It seems to me

...like an old movie that I saw quite a while back, titled: "Revenge of the Nerds" only, in this story, there is no REVENGE, just PLEASURE! Well, there was pleasure, too, and a helluvalot of it! The sorority chose the nerds over the jocks.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Sweet and nice

It was a good story and felt right for a man doing the girl of his dreams yada yada and so forth but it was truly disappointing to see it stoop down to the big penis bit... it really kills the sensuality.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 7 years ago
Oh yes - the true revenge of the NERDS - brains do create tremendous pleasure

OMG - what a scene - mmmm? will he fit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too funny

I was laughing through most of this part. Stef was nervous and hesitant to give the nerd or "good guy" cole a blowjob but didn't think twice about fucking and sucking two different guys Chris and Jordan or is considering swapping with Kendall and fuck her boyfriend kyle. Now poor Cole has crotch rot cause he went bareback with super slut stef. Then you have the smart guy trying to let stef off the hook for the blow job cause he actually cares for stef and in reality a slut like her would have said ok and went to find Chris or Jordan to fuck and suck. Can't wait to see what stupid shit you think of next for poor Cole and the slut with a heart of gold stef.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story even though she's a bit of a slut. Hoping she dumps all the other losers and sticks with the nerd!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Excellent...went just as I had hoped, and commented on at end of LAST chapter...Cole has a big dick, Steffie likes it, and I have a feeling Michelle got a big dick surprise, too.

Now, to see where all this goes...if the girls abandon all others, AND jeopardize their social standing along with it all!!

Five**5**Stars...just "because"!!

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 months ago

Wow. Most of these comments are quite dickish. I liked your story. Was it the height of realism? No. Sexual fantasy isn't reality. Erotic fiction, unlike most other forms isn't about displays of deep meaning beautiful world building or intense character drama. It is meant to titillate and create arousal. Your story certainly did that! Nice Job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

story TAGS