All Comments on 'Melanie & Her Coach Ch. 03'

by OzArrian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Right to the point!

I liked this story, hot. Thanks for not beating around the bush. I like that you developed what was happening right away. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding

begging for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE

Please keep going. I want to read more and find out what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sequel

So where is that other encounter in which she gets breed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMGOMG!!

Please oh PLEASE some more!! this was soo hot, got me hot then got me off, thank you so much for your creative writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fun

A fun, hot read. I could have done without the multiple poop chute references, especially right as he cums... how corny. Unless you were actually trying to be funny. In that case, I'd have a good laugh if a guy said that to me. I Hope you continue with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
RIGHT ON THE POOPCHUTE!

That completely ruined it. Giggled and I couldn't finish reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
on the brick of being bred?

Whuuut?

This needs a sound track. I'm thinking the music they played during the silent films where the evil guy twirled his long mustache and tied the helpless young thing to the railroad tracks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOzArrian@OzArrian
254 Followers
January 2024: 'The Audition' is finished and will shortly have its final instalment published. Sorry for the wait. In case you see me in Chat feel free to PM me. I enjoy RPs that develop gradually with some detail. I try to be both descriptive and responsive when I roleplay, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES