All Comments on 'Equal Shares Ch. 50'

by steveh11

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Congratulations on the end of your magnificent story. Please try your hand at writing some shorter ones.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of the best

Well writen, well edited. A good balance of plot and sex. Each weekly instalment has been worth waiting for. The author must be congratulated for actually completing the story, something that too few literotica authors do. Just a shame that we had nothing about Stan, Anne and Denise in their new home, or any more about their dancing. Please, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I will miss these folks

There seems so many stories to be told for these folks, how the hell do they handle kids and families no to mention family trees, school and parents of the kids friends.

What a tangle of stories u leave us to ponder.

It all seemed to just end!

Time to ponder some revisits me thinks.

Many thanks to u all for your effort.

from the romantic old bloke

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Thank You!

This has been an enjoyable ride, thanks for taking us along. A story that makes us think and entertains at the same time, quite an achievement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
well Steve

I did stay on for the rest of the ride,and I am glad I did.The story was very well written and ranks as one of the best on this site.They say the mark of a really good story is that when it is finished,you feel as if you are leaving good friends and this is just how I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for very well written story that I have enjoyed following along..Lots of great sex and lots of romance..

Nothing totally unbelievable

steveh11steveh11almost 17 years agoAuthor
A few comments on the comments... <grin>

Thanks for the comments!

If I've made you think, but entertained you on the way; if I've made the characters feel like friends, then I've done what I wanted to do.

It's been mentioned, here and elsewhere, that there seems more of the story, untold. This is possibly true, but I won't be telling it for a while. You'll be seeing more from me, but it'll be different stories, at least for now. But "Never say never!" - I may return to Stan, Anne and Denise at some time. Who knows?

Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
All that ends well

What a way to end a delightful story. Thanks for the many chapters that kept drawing me along. I am actually sorry to see them draw to a close. Now I will be waiting for a whole new series of chapters, hope you will continue your endevors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks for a GREAT read

Here's a vote for unconvential relationships and your lovely, and don't forget hot, way of expressing them.

srgeeksrgeekover 15 years ago
Kudos

Hi, this is one of the best books I have found on the web. In many of the other writings I can often sense what is coming next. In "Equal Shares" that only happened a few times. Thank you for writing it and posting it.

I especially like the way you explored the relationships and developed the triad. I am intrigued by stories that feature or focus on triads and how the author develops the members of a triad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was my first read of Novels on Literotica. You developed the characters superbly and the plot left me eager to read each chapter that followed. I spent a whole day reading your chapters, the sun had long gone down.

I will feel a loss of the familiar comfort of Stan, Denise and Anne's love and warmth. Caron too. You beautifully told a story of deep love between 3 people. How rare! Most often, as you know, the fiction that exists out there of multiple partners quickly reduces down to trashy sex scenes that leaves one, at least myself, feeling hollow; I've wasted my time.

Having thought for years of an untraditional love based relationship forming in my own life, you have carved and led the way through a number of insecurities and fears I've been cognizant of such as abandonment, jelousy, practicality, and rejection. I see it as being possible and sustainable with the right communication and personalities. Your story has been a meaningful gift to me, thank you!

I've come away so greatly feeling the love the characters share with one another that it feels as though it has seeped out and I have been encased in love too. Pretty spectacular, steveh11!

dandashadandashaabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed from cover to cover

Nicely crafted characters, with plenty of twists in the 'tale'!

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Steve,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing such a wonderful love story! You held my attention from the first line of the first chapter to the end of the story. You developed characters that are natural and loving. The intertwing plot was great. I could almost walk into a room and know instantly Stan, Anne, Denise, Elaine, Susan, Elizabeth, James, and of all the other characters who showed up in Equal Shares.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I loved it! I laughed and I cried while I was reading it. I am going to miss each of my friends you introduced me to. You wrote a very entertaining tale. Thank you!

tompo296tompo296about 10 years ago
Thank you

I waited until I finished the story before writing a comment. I too applaud 'steveh11', for completing his story, his compelling story was enjoyable and entertaining.

RezaGardRezaGardover 9 years ago
Wonderfully written story.

You have portrayed non - conventional relationships with sensitivity and compassion. I am a firm believer that is such a special thing it matters not a whit who you find it with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thankyou!!!

What an amazing story, true or false. for me i found it enlightening. personalities, characters, the dynamics of normal life. obviously i chose to believe in this experience. compelling reading. rewarding.

to you and your wife. congradulations for trusting and believing so that this experience with all you have shared with has i believe become something im very grateful to have been able to read.

thankyou for sharing.

my kindest regards.

shayne. ps

if i could sort my registration out i would sign off

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love...... true

a well told story! i loved it and hope to see more stories. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed that. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Equal Shares Series Info

SIMILAR Stories