All Comments on 'Amber's Vengeance'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well written....

Very hot, believable....would have loved to have been her myself! Mmmmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not well written

Story was ok but the grammatical errors took me out of the moment. Get an editor. Also, how is her fucking her fathers friends getting revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot and well written

Hot story... much better than most... it would make a great series as she goes through all the guys one at a time... thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot but....

great sex storyline... however, more build up and more hesitation from the father's friend would have added more fuel to the fire... if he was more hesitant about his actions at first, knowing he is betraying his friend, then we could see the build up of the revenge...

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Fantasy yes, good fiction no

Good stroke scene but awful storytelling. She's gonna get revenge on dear old Dad by screwing a friend of his? How does this work again? Last time I checked, twenty was well past the age of consent so as near as I can tell, that makes Miss Amber responsible for her actions despite her childish attitude with respect to Granddad's money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot story...

Can't wait to read more about Amber's adventures with the other guys! Great read!

oceanbreeze56oceanbreeze56over 10 years ago
How does she get back at Daddy by fucking a co-worker?

You started the story about the young woman not getting her inheritance in which her dad controlled her money for another 5 years, Then moved into her seducing a co-worker.

Where is the connection? How does bedding or breeding impact on her father? There is no mention if she is on a birth control pill. I don't get the connection?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What vengance?

Amber turns herself into a slut, her Father finds out and she never gets a dime until he dies, if then (I hear "Save the Whales" got a big donation). So being a slut simply made her a slut. And she didn't get paid for it. Can you say dumb cunt?

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Weak story

Not any logic to her resentment, especially to the level she carries it. And she's getting even with who? She wants to be the local slut to get even?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous