All Comments on 'Rachel's Diving In'

by swingchick69r

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That was a truely interesting read!

That was very sureal! The underwater bits made me laugh, and cum. Yes, continue on your literary adventures, swingchick, you have my blessings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fiery biscuits of joy

Worst simile ever.

I couldn't even make it all the way through this story, short as it was. The purple prose was just too painful.

Learn some restraint (and I don't mean BDSM).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What the hell was this???

Silly and without any merit. Dont quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You are the slush pile queen

"her juices had formed a clear blister (with a similar consistency to angel delight)"

The perfect accompaniment to fiery biscuits of joy.

Dear swingchick69r:

You are an embarrassment to pornographers everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I've hear of flowery but that was like a garden

of stinkweed. Stick to poetry. Also, most diving boards haven't been wood in about thirty years. I used to dive when I was in high school. You might try putting this in the humor category, it might be accepted better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
???????

wow...wtf was that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
saywhatnow?

dear swingchick, do not listen to these foul mouthed buffoons. you clearly have a good grasp of the english language, and your descriptive prose is almost tolkien esque. i think this is the first time i've ever had an orgasm wilst crying with laughter (it touched more spots than one apparently!). but yeah, keep at it. i look forward to reading some more.

hermione x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What the hell?

WHAT was this all about........I have NEVER, NEVER read such crap before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow..

That was... incredible. A masterpiece of modern literature if I ever did see. I felt like I was actually one with the story.. standing on the diving board myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sucks

Don't ever write another erotic story, you have no f'in idea what your doing. This was a total piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Poetic, but SHORT! OMG. Nice images tho :P

Did U change your mind about writing this as you were telling this vignette? Your prose is wonderful, but in my own experience women last LONGER than guys, for Pete's sake! What the heck? I was getting into the whole experience when it was abruptly over! I've read shorter lists of ingredients on a cereal box.'fiery biscuits of Joy' is unparalleled, though! Mmm, biscuits. LOL Even Anais Nin never used such descriptive similes in her works. I approve of your lovely prose: If only there were more of it. A real fan here. More, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cool

That was soo great, I'd let you molest me as a reward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
worst story ever

what the fuck is this about besides nothing? this isnt an artistic move, this is awful. you are the worst writer on the planet. please get your shit together.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
Please tell me how this story can be the worst

story ever written when 63 other people have said the same thing about other stories today alone.

Might it be the worst story since 4:33 pm or maybe some other remark might be more appropriate. Maybe anymouse wants to say they have no sense of reality or humor and can not understand what others have written.

Please, before you pronounce a story the worst ever written, check with Hairyvagina (in va) to get his approval. He/she/it seems to be the expert on these matters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What?

What a load of old $#!+!

I was wet and horny when i started reading and I literally almost fell asleepp by the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous