All Comments on 'Shaving Pubic Hair: The Second Best Way'

by Hornyman69WithU

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Article

Excellent article, wonderfully written with a great sense of humor. Love the bare shaved look/'feel for myself and my girlfriend. Have shaved her and been shaved by her/myself for approximately fifteen years. Thank you for the insight and education. Leave the straight razor on the shelf, please!

madengineer3madengineer3almost 17 years ago
Good advice and excellent warning.

The advice to avoid straight razors, unless you are very good with them, should be taken as Gospel. I learned to shave with a straight razor, but would never consider shaving my pubic hair with one. When you learn to use such a lethal weapon your hand and wrist positions, used during shaving, become all but second nature. To try to shave in a totally foreign place would probably lead to serious damage.

This is an excellent writeup.

JH-1JH-1almost 17 years ago
Shaving with Straight Razor

Well, I sure as hell won't try it with a straight razor.

TalynndaTalynndaalmost 17 years ago
WOW!

I think I need to be taught the straight razor techniques!

:P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great advice

I love to shave with a straight razor, but will leave my pubes to a double-edged safety razor. Good advice about the shaving brush, though.

l8blooml8bloomalmost 17 years ago
Well done.

Articulate & informative. Blushing too much to say any more!

starrkersstarrkersalmost 17 years ago
Good information

I shave and have found, through trial and error, the truth of your advice. And just the thought of a straight razor is enough to make me wince and cross my legs!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm actually considering shaving again...

I tried to shave a few years ago, and the ingrown hairs were a nightmare! I think I can handle trying it again because of your article. (I just hope it doesn't take too long for my skin to get used to it.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great for guys!

Thank you! What a great article...I was just discussing with my male buddy about shaving the pubic area tonite, we have both done it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TYVM

this is indeed a fantastic way to shave my pussy XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
For irritation and cts

I recently took up shaving of the pubes because my boyfriend thinks it looks sexy (I personally think it's rediculous and reminds me of a prepubescent, but if it gets him down there for oral sex longer, than I'm a happy shaver). I shave against the grain because I find that's the only way to get a really close shave. I was doing other reading and found that if you go at a 90 degree angle instead of actually following the direction of the hair growth, you're still not going against the grain, but you are coming closer to the skin then going directly with the grain.

Anyway, for irritation and nicks, I use baby powder afterwards. My favourite is Johnsens, but I use Simply Kids baby powder (it's 2.40 cheaper) and it works just as good. Just stay away from those scented ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Phone Sex Girls

all of the girls defo agree with you!! what a very interesting article.

<a href="http://www.phonesexhoneys.co.uk">Phone Sex</a>

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome essay

my first lover used shaving me as foreplay, it was wonderful. I have kept up the practice. you are right it is better when somone does it for you!

Finding_MeFinding_Mealmost 12 years ago
True!

It is true, the more you shave, the more your skin adjusts. A couple of things I have found: always use a good, fresh razor and apply a tiny bit of neosporin after shaving. It also helps to shave at a time of day that allows you to go commando for a bit. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

I've been trying to figure this out for weeks, googling and reading. This is by far the best thing I've read...I'm ready to go from jungle to bald now! My hubby will be so surprised!

DyslexiceaDyslexiceaover 11 years ago
No razor for me.

Personally I shave my legs and under arms but wax my pubs leaving a small landing strip. It did hurt a lot at first but I've gotten used to having it done. I surely wouldn't ever shave my pubes again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
converted

I come Japan. Japan no one shave pussy. Move America all friends shave pussy. I shave pussy. Husband love, I love. Never have hairy pussy again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot lather machine?

What's wrong with an old-fashioned shaving brush, shaving stick, and really hot water? Perfect shave every time, wherever you're shaving. Or maybe you can't get real men's shaving kit in the USA?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Thank you for the helpful article, but I have a question, How do you see where you're shaving, specially the lower parts under the pussy lips. Feeling around doesn't help because it creates a lot of nicks. Please answer :) Thank you

innocencebegoneinnocencebegoneover 10 years ago
helpful

I shave using a highly lanolized cream (Adam and Eve has a good one) and with small, steady strokes. The first time my husband saw it, he was surprised...and happy! Shaving may make you more sensitive, but worth all the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Straight razor risk

Please mention the risk of the straight razor early in the story, just after mentioning the 1st best technique. Some people may not read to the warning at the end, and so have pieces of their flesh on the bathroom floor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great how to - thanks

SquishyBitsSquishyBitsalmost 8 years ago

Helpful and erotic! I will have to have a playful shaving session soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shaving

I shave my balls regularity ( about 2 x a week). I am careful, of course, but I have never had a problem.. I use Just a regular off the counter Gillette razor, 6 or 7 times. With just soap from the shower. ;Really, not a big deal. I love the smooooth feel of my balls later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a Muslim who discovered nudism, the smooth lifestyle is awesome. I've been shaving everything from the neck down, since age 20 for over 30 years. I'll never go back to being hairy, and all my girlfriends have loved it. I've perfected the art of doing a full body shave down in about 30 minutes: arms, legs, chest, ass, sack crack and all pubes. Hair conditioner under shave creamer really is a game changer, and so is a full body cold rinse. A Gillette Fusion Pivot new razor carriage works best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good advice, but I still much prefer a good, thick bush to work my way through. I helped cops prosecute pedophiles; a bare bottom has bad memories for me about this, while hair reminds me I am making love to a real adult woman. Or man. Second best is a stubby pussy with lots of sharp hair ends on the labia majora to rub against my penis during coitus - very exciting!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous