All Comments on 'John Billionaire Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A+ in my book =D

i've got to say that for the last 4 days i've been waiting til a little past midnight est when you would post the next chapter in this series as in a small portion it fits almost every detail of my life..i was wonderously surprised to see it and enjoyed every minute of it..if you ever wish to contact me do so at Myachislav@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Truly outstanding!

Your talent for descriptive writing is simply head and shoulders above the rest.

Its exciting pace and exotic vignettes shames the typical adolescent fantasy tale of wealth and bountiful sex.

John Billionaire captures the essence of real world personal experience with financial and social success.

Congratulations!

mdb913mdb913almost 17 years ago
Five out of Five

When I see gold, I see platinum. This was a five-star series all the way, and once again, this author proves that quantity CAN equal quality. Going into Part IV, it was apparent that John knew that saying "I love you" wasn't going to just fly out of his mouth (like an everyday "Hi, how ya doin'", as this same author has said in a previous series), and I honestly didn't know how it was going to end until he said it. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is <b>kick-ass storytelling</b>.<p>

Well-played, Dragon. Well-played.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Best piece of work ive read, full stop.

I have to admit.

This was one hell of a piece Bluedragon. Great work. It truly was the best written text ive seen in a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
love it

This is by far one of the best stories I've read in years.

Please keep it going.It is really well written,the charectors are well defined and the plot is well thought out.

Very good job.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Should be a freakin Movie!!

I for one haven't enjoyed a better "story" in many years reading here on Literotica.. I truly never wanted it to end. Perhaps there are future plans for these two/three. :) If it were a movie I wonder who could possibly play the characters? One thing for sure is I would be waiting in line for a ticket. My compliments!

PFG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please do a Nicole follow-up

I really loved this series, but I would also like to see Nicole find some happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great ...

... story excellent read makes me want to be a billionaire

Thanks for taking time to entertain us.

Mike from Texas

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Very very erotic; a great read

What a great fantasy. Ups, downs, all arounds... Excellent series; well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Fun!

Thank you for a very entertaining read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A "10" on a five-point scale.

A "10" on a five-point scale. The best I've read on this site in over five years of hanging out here. Absolutely super!

libertarianlibertarianalmost 17 years ago
Actually

I really don't think you are finished. One, the honeymoon needs to be told, and two how the four girls interact after the marriage needs to be told. You have a wife, 2 mistresses and a fuck-toy, and the rules aren't yet set up. Actually Kaitlyn needs to get pregnant, and the proper harem needs to be set-up with Cassandra as harem manager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good stuff

Very good work. Dont stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Series!

Well written and HOT!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

Continue the story.

DirkDirkalmost 17 years ago
excellent

easily one of the best series i've read here in a while, I really felt like the characters were real. great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
didnt like the end

i thought he might settle down maybe with cassandra, he cant keep up with fucking taylor and everyone else tool. i would like to read more though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

This is a great fantasy, one I suspect a lot of men share.

The characters feel real to a degree, even Johnny, apart of course for his amazing ability to produce sperm. Never the less I enjoyed it, the spelling and English are good, I don't recall wincing once. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is the first series I've started and been compelled to see through to the end. It's also the first piece of feedback I've left so that says it all.....I LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A great story

Man, that story just grabbed ahold of me and wouldn't let me go until I had finished the whole thing. It was well written and I found myself actually really wondering how the storyline was going to resolve itself. I loved that the sex scenes were just that, moments in time but weren't the primary focus of the story. The fact that you had characters throughout the story that weren't brought into the sex activities (butler, cook, dinner party guests, mother of Katie, etc) really added a sense of believability. Thanks for the great story.

jer14jer14almost 17 years ago
WOW!!!!

Great story. I loved it. It was long but oh so good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
owsome story

owsome great story and fantastic narration but you need to tell us about there honymoon. casandra and taylor going on each other will be great fun.

whitedevil01whitedevil01almost 17 years ago
Just holy cow.... (yes, divine cow worship)

Because seriously... you have some serious talent. Your story had the *perfect* blend of personal emotion and **HOT** sex. All parts of this story is absolutely the best. It is the best story/series I have **EVER** read on this site. I was so enthralled and enjoyed the series so much... I was very disappointed that this is the last one. I'm looking forward to a possible sequel {crossing my fingers}.

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriteralmost 17 years ago
What a ride!

BDA, you have a wonderful gift for storytelling! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Probably the most enjoyable story I've yet to read on this site, I concur with everyone who loved the well-mixed balance of character development, story continuity and yes, well, of course, purely hot sex! ("... diluvial torrent of jism ... " Wow! That's creativity!)

Congratulations! I'm on to check out your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I think i love you...

Your stories are fantastic, the best i've ever read! Marry me??? lol x

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stunning....

I saw the second chapter on the top list for GS, and immediately started on the first chapter. That was 2 hours ago. This is an AMAZING story, easily the best I've ever read on this site. I really felt a connection with Jonathan and was both cheering and hoping for him. Absolutely amazing.

HallidayTeeHallidayTeeabout 16 years ago
Simply the best

Man, its authors like you that give authors like me inspiration (as well as an inferiority complex!!). I strive hard to make mine the best but this is unbeatable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting.

This was a very good story. It's made me think quite a bit. The character development was nice, and how it turned out was surprising. The Perfect Girl wasn't perfect, the final girl was slightly amoral in my book, and the... and Cassandra ended up being the best, but logic ruined that route. To me, John seemed a bit amoral, and not the usual perfect-except-when-it-comes-to-plot-points main character.

............................................................

All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable, well written, and unique story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

Man, this was possibly the BEST story on Literotica! It wasn't just a mindless senseless fuck fest, the characters actually made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Supreme male fantasy

I don't give "5s". I gave this a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
every man's dream come true

this chapter is the ultimate male fantasy. john was fucking so many gorgeous babes so many times that i lost count. usually, i get bored reading the same people having sex over and over again but not this time. the sex was just so HOT! gtg, i have to get started on john billionaire II now

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
superb

i did not read carefully "the billionaire" so i failed to connect this John Billionair with it, but now i did and this makes the series much best, not only much better but much best.for me the two series are the best but if they are connected... Descriptions of the characters, the way the story goes, even without very deviant sexual act(like cum eating with food and bestiality) still makes the two series explosive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are far too good for this site!

This site is tremendous and I have enjoyed it for years. Somehow I never read any of your stories befor. I was really missing out. You are in a class of your own. Why don't you write a novel? Please let us all know of any other sites where we can find more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Suprise Ending

I'll admit I was hoping and expectng Nicole, but in a weird way, Taylor does make mre sense. Yes, she never would have even considered John if it weren't for him becoming a billionaire, but what's the point of wondering, what if? What happened, happened. Poor Nicole, but ah well. Can't win 'em all. And that's realistic.

In a weird way, the super four girl, one guy, no limits, no morals, lifestyle that you've written here is actually more realisitic than some other "happy ending" stories on this site. It surprised, but convinced. That's the sign of good writing right there. Keep writing please. Your stories are very good.

Not to mention, so fucking hot I came about twenty times reading this series in like three nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

This is the first erotic series I've ever completed. Amazing. Agree with everyone else, it's unbelievably good. I'm about to get on the next part now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best

Have been reading stories on this site for some years and actually read some of your shorter stories a year or so ago. This story though is defenitely one of the best I've come acros on Literotica. I especialy liked the combination of romance and wild sex intertwined with a nice character development. Hot and captivating, couldn't stop reading..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so so so good

ive been reading on literotica for 2 years now, and your definitly the est author ever!

and i dont just mean adult stories:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

So hot...

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 15 years agoAuthor
Guidelines from the Author

For anyone new to this series, this story is followed first by "Jeff Thousandaire" and then "A Billionaire's Life". I recommend you reading them in that order.

hortensiahortensiaover 14 years ago
excellent but where are the guys ???

excellent, well written, fun, nice characters.... but monotonous in the end, your guy has no social life outside his bed ? no man friends ( who might be introduced in the bed play)? it gets a little repetitive although the girls

are fun and the description of their emotions is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy crap

In all my years of reading, not just on this webste, you are my favorite author EVER! You serrioulsy need to write a novel because HOLY CRAP that was awesome. This is the third time I've read this series and I LOVE it! Thank you for your contributions to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely amazing

This was not only a very sensual story, but a good one as well with excellent writing and character developement.

Seriously consider writing a novel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow...just wow

A truly excellent series, the characters remained 'human', the sex wasn't the whole focus of the story, each of the relationships ended in a believeable way (the 18 year-old has too much of an age gap, the small-town girl can't handle the fame, the 'personal' assistant kept things somewhat professional and the old friend/supermodel realised she DID love him) and you held off John making his decision about who he would stick with until the end of the series (masterstroke). the one quibble I have is that your chapter length is higher than nearly everyone else on Literotica, splitting it up wouldn't hurt, just a minor thing though

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
fantastic

I agree 100% with the last 2 comments, great story with real type ups and downs with a better than fairy tale ending. You should put this together and market as a novel if you haven't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

it was an awesome story but too lengthy to keep one interested

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just awsome

Great story, you really do have a talent. this was a great way to end the story.

xtronomousxtronomousalmost 13 years ago
!! ~ ~ WOW ~ ~ !!

Keep writing like this and I betcha that u'd soon become a Billionaire urself! ;)

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
in my opion...

I think he should have been with nicole,I liked her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
John can do what he wants.

I loved that last comment, even though it was kinda asshole-ish. Good story, it would have been better as a few more chapters with a few less pages... 9 chapters of 4 pages instead? Anyways, I'll be moving on to the sequal, hope nicole is in there somewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
John is amazing

this is one of the best stories i have read on literotica, really liked the ending and will definetly be reading the sequel

MolagBalMolagBalabout 12 years ago
I read it all, so I shouldn't complain, but...

I found myself skipping past the sex scenes just to find out what happens to the characters, reading it kind of like I'd watch a trashy TV soap opera. Everything just felt really hollow to me, most prominently the feelings of "love". Why does anyone love anyone in this story? I don't think John's a monster, but I couldn't find any "loving" reason why these women are throwing themselves at him. Love needs to be backed by substance to make it believable, not just a lot money and people who are romantic moment robots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Marvelous

This story confirms what we have in my country: "a woman needs to be naughty to get rich, a man got to be rich to get naughty." Exactly the opposite. Yin Yang. All in all, this is reality spiced with ample sex activities, a privilege owns only by the stinking rich. Marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking brilliant

This is without a doubt the best erotic fiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The characters were so real and the story so gripping, not to mention that the sex was amazing. The amount of detail you put into each scene is fantastic.

I look forward to reading more of your works and hope that they will be as great as this. Thank you bluedragonauthor for this piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice story keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
10/10

Really good read was expecting Nicole to become pregnant at the end and the son end up like Jonathan but actually meet his dad.

davyupdavyupabout 5 years ago
Pathetic

I read all these comments on how great it was and all I saw was boring repetition. This is the 3rd story I’ve read and they are all pretty much the same. Boring absolutely pathetic main characters. Real pussy boys. This billionaire story had so much potential but because of pure lack of creativity, just a typical boring fuck piece. I will not waste time reading anything else...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horrible

You sure are writing a fantasy. You don't understand anything about writing a story.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

There are so many opportunities for this story to go. Otherwise so great & hope you are bathing in the praise

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

what a lucky chappie. Thoroughly enjoyable series Keep them c*ming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done. REALLY well done. So well done, in fact, I don't have a single suggestion for change. You are a terrific writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't let all of this adoration go,to your head. Don't get me wrong, it is a god tale. Technically/mechanically, it's 90%. Story arc is decent, but the ups seemed to easy, at times, while the downs were a tab bit predictable. Plot was decent, as well. Where you shined was character development, dialogue, and the smut factor, (hey, it IS Lit, afterall); even though the sex was mechnically/physically somewhat repetitive, (all sex is, it's the nature of the beast), you managed to keep it interesting, and even surprising, at times.

You seem to engage in cognitive dissonance with your characters; while you developed them well, (good characters grow, good characters tell the story, instead of you writing a 'narrative', and turning the work into a Nat Geo or Earth documentary, when you can almost hear Attenborough in a voice over.

Some Lit writers just don't get it with characters; there stuff reads like a friggin' technical manual, or research paper, (and I should know, I wrote them for nearly 30 years!), while they characters just seem to be bits of clay moved here and there like it was a stop-action claymation being constructed.

The cognitive dissonance appears in your characters when they go from being astute, and aware of their actions, and how their actions impact their life, spontaneous, and fallible, to suddenly being predictable, and obvious.

It's a fine balance, between the two, but nobody said this writing shit's easy. Like most naturally talented writers, what separates the decent from the bestsellers is a professional editor. They become a partner, and most importantly, a second set of eyes and a second mind, to work out the difference between what you see & hear in your mind, and what you manage to write.

It's the same phenomena that makes self-proofing such a challenge; your brain tends to see what you meant to write, instead of what you actually wrote. You have an image in your mind of the story, and your brain can trick you into thinking that's what's on the paper, because you KNOW the story, and all the behind the scenes thoughts and activities of your characters.

A good editor will pull that knowledge out of you, and get it in the story.

And that's why, unlike the technique of reading your work aloud to beat brain's tricks while self-proofing, it takes a second mind to make bestsellers.

Still a good work, good enough I'll continue on to the next book. You've created some interesting characters; interesting enough I want to see what they get up to, next.

Surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, the protag is not one of them. He's just a bit too 'off'; sadism comes a bit too easily to him to be likeable, and the ease which he goes into rage mode is quite off putting.

Thanks for sharing your imagination, and thanks for all the work to put together the submission. Oh, on a technical note, I don't know precisely what causes it, but there is some code getting into your text which makes my iPad's full screen reading mode sense a page break, when it should only be a paragraph break.

The result is, the reader ends the text, and if I don't catch it, I go to the next page, and the scene changes, sometimes mid-dialogue. Don't see this too often on Lit, but I do commonly see it when someone changes to a block of italics for what ever their rrason is, (usually unnecessary). There is another obvious reason this happens, but I can't recall what it is, at the moment.

There's nothing obvious causing in your case; perhaps asking Lit support might clarifiy it for you.

Regards,

GeoD

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

So---Bluedragonauthor, this story was crazy, mind blowing, fantasy "stuff" for us lowlifes. Truly enjoyed the reading. Forget the negative comments about your writing Just keep plugging along with more stories for our enjoyment.

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiveralmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this tale and yeah ALL the hot scenes😬😂. Thanks for taking the time to share with us. Much appreciated. Keep on writing and keep the scenes coming.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Kinda preferred Taylor most of the way through, so good "ending". Now what happens in the sequel?

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

Great story, however the endless sex scenes turned boring to me. I would have preferred more of the business aspect explored.

wrytwryt5 months ago

mc is a stupid simp

NakedRoyNakedRoy3 months ago

I have read a lot of stories here and I have read a lot of multi-part series stories, but this I would say is my favorite of them all. I have often wondered what I would do if faced with sudden riches. How would I handle it, how would my personal character and actions change? I enjoyed the way these characters were built and how they changed and involved, revealing other facets and sometimes deeper meaning. Very well done. Thank you so much for this and I will continue to read many more of your stories after this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7845 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES