All Comments on 'The First of Many'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
were the setting in the 1820s this would be a

wonderful story of a girl working her way up in the world. In modern day it is but fantasy as most of these girls are ruled by drugs, infections, and medical treatments dying by the late 20s mostly if not killed by some nut in the mean time. I have met in a rather large city two girls married to their pimps. Both died of medical complications gotten by activities involving their trade in their early 20s. One a very beautiful blonde from a small rural town whose bodyfriend made good money on her working bachelor parties for the most part. Nope their is no such thing as safe random sex.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77almost 17 years ago
Under aged?

A clip from your story:

"Maman told me that, while many girls were no more than thirteen years old when they began as prostitutes she would not let me decide on my future until I reached eighteen. In the mean time I learned as much as I could about the art of the seductress so than when I was ready, if I decided to go down that path, I would be able to command as high a price as maman. Grandemaman let me use a peephole to watch as the couples had sex so that I could learn the different positions and the noises that the girls made to please and flatter their clients."

How did you get this past the Lit censors? Right now your story is being discussed and disected on the board. According to the site rules ZERO sexuality is allowed in characters under 18. You stated that your character "learned how to have sex", etc., before 18.

younger_femaleyounger_femaleover 15 years ago
thank you

i loved how this story explored the depth of emotion a girl can have when she is waiting to be a woman. thank you and it made me think of many beautiful memories younger_female xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
and will always be a whore and prostitute even if married

you are who you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Romantic

Lovely to read an erotic story, written in good taste, most beautiful, Thank you

LightflickLightflickabout 10 years ago
Nice one

A nice story. The comment by the last "person" was totally uncalled for. Some people are almost inhuman!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
reservations about this one

underaged sex and grooming kids to be whores is not on in this day and age....nothing good or romantic or funny about this....just sleazy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Short, simple, and wonderfully written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1281 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...