All Comments on 'Birthday Blindfold Ganbang'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
What a birthday!

I am a stranger to you and Tracy, so how about letting me loose on her for her next treat? It could only happen once, as after that I would not be a stranger, would I? But I don't mind - birthday, anniversary, or just a night out! Please let me know where you will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Huge Fan

Another winner. I love the way you decribe the guys spraying all over her. I could just picture it pouring out of all 3 holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very hot sexy lady

I could imagine you bent over enjoying your group of horney guys. I just wish I could have been included in your party!I hope you continue to write to your loyal fans.

Thumper6948

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lucky two of you!

Just wished to say how lucky the two of you are to have each other! Wish I was there to join in on all the action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Great stuff, keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My dream about my wife

so nice and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fabulous

i love all your stories, but especially the more 'surprise' ones like this, 'surprise gangbang', 'camping trip' and so on.

Please submit more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I would so do this for my wife. All she has to do is hint. However it would definitely be videoed for later enjoyment again. and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
using my wife

Great Story . My wife and I from the time we got married told each other what our fantace were but it wasnt until a couple of years later we put them into effect. It was at her coaxing that she wanted to tease other guys and maybe let them feel her up. I had invited three friend of mine over to play darts in our basement. My wife had gone out with her sister and was do home at 11pm. we were drinking heavy when my wife came home and she came downstairs to check on us. They loved my wife she was very sexy and loved my friends. They wasted no time getting her tipsy and then telling her how sexy she was. They were all around her at the bar and they all took turns giving her a kiss and rubbing her hair. They all looked at me and I smiled she loved the whole thing and before she knew it they were talking her out of her clothes. two of my friends who were Black kinda hung back not to aggressive but she made it cleaar that they were her choice. she always was curiuous about their cocks when we watched porn.well once these guys saw I was encouraging them to use her my black friends took the lead and took out their cocks for her to see. she didnt like it she loved it and in a mega seconds she was on her knees sucking them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I would so share my wife like this if she would be willing. Watching her be used as such is probably my biggest fantasy. The only difference is I would video it and have some black friends in on it. She crave a black dick right now but just has made the right hint for me to arrange it. My best friend is black and would with out a doubt do her for me. After all he did my ex and that was absolutely the best sexual encounter I have ever been involved in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still enjoyable read

Read this a long time ago but I still like it. It helps that the blindfold stayed on right through. The emptying of the condoms was a bonus turn-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous