All Comments on 'Rachel & Don Ch. 02'

by misskittyclitty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rachael & Don 2

Excellent read...excellent stroke story...this chapter is written so well...it stands alone because of all the time it took chapter 2 to come out. I'm looking forward for chapter 3, hope it comes in my lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

A father fucking his daughter and her sucking his cock is great to masturbate to. When she deep-throated him it really made my cock hard. This was a good one to stroke to. Thanks for the fun.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A Great Story

Top vote for a top writer. A great story and beginning of incest. But, a three year delay? Hope it was just writers block and not a personal problem. But, it did give his arms time to heal before the "other" bathroom problem raised its head.haha A personal story would be nice, I'd like to know if I'm masturbating with the author or just being a perv on my own.haha I like the "older" ages, more closely resembles me. Thank you for a very enjoyable cum, or two. Richard

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A Great Story

Nicely written. A great pick up after such a delay. I've enjoyed several of your stories. Some seem to be memories of your past or very vivid fantasies. I especially enjoy incest stories, does that make me a bad man? Do you only enjoy writting about that or does it bring vivid memories of your own father to the fore? Maybe just a fun fantasy played out with your husband? Either way, very hot. No, real memories are even hotter.haha But, the "rule" of everyone having to be eighteen or older does take some of the excitment away, people don't suddenly become sexual upon "graduation from high school".haha I hope you are back to writting more often and will continue the excelent story telling. Thank you for several masturbation fantasies that you have created for me. Love, Richard (and older married man)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My fanticy

You do a great job writing and hope you are that good in bed too. My wish is that something would happen with one of my girls like this.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Good stuff!

Keep doing what you do well. Thank you for writing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this story

Please continue with your storyline...I love how she calls him Daddy and that he refers to himself the same way, love that she is 40 & he in his 60s, so realistic but they are gentle with each other & the sex is HOT...I want her to sit on her daddys face...

adSolitude1964adSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Mesmerizing

Well-written and deeply beautiful...

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Short but sweet .... More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was in my late 30's when I helped my dad through a time such as described in these two stories. It started as simply helping him through a health crisis. But, it developed into intense passion. He had no one else to satisfy him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous