All Comments on 'Neighborly Gloryhole'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good job the secret's out

At least Jim knows he won't have caught the clap off a hooker, and now has enough on his best friend's wife to ensure she'll fuck him whenever he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

I liked this, I'll try some more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sue and the Gloryhole

Makes me hard to picture my wife as Sue. I would love to watch that. She loves cum on her tits, but I think she would fuck them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ENJOYED THE STORY

A GLORYHOLE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY FANTASIES. THE STORY WAS VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER, LIKE OTHER READER,IM CHECKING OUT U OTHER STORIES. THANK YOU

likesxlikesxalmost 17 years ago
Glory holes

Would love for my Wife to do that in real life.

EriAliSaaEriAliSaaover 14 years ago
Extremely Hot

Beautifully told.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 13 years ago
my turn sue

im just going to have hubby make one for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

We had a party with a difference.We are in our late thirties.It was my wifes idea.We sent invites out to 10 couples,2 of our relatives included saying that it was an anonymous gloryhole party.Surprisingly we got 4 replies,1 from my sister in law,one from my aunty who i knew was always a bit out there,61 years old ,and 2 of our friends.I built a ply divider in the garage,with 2 holes,carefully padded.When everyone had arrived,we divided the group,i had 5 numbers,she took the wives to another room,she had 5 numbers.The guys took a number,the girls the same,the guy put his cock through the hole,the girl could do what she wanted with it.On both sides were condoms,lube,chair.I asked if anyone did not want to participate ,the guys all agreed,i rang my wife,the wives all agreed.So the guys took a number. The girls did not know our number,nor did we know theirs.The fun began.I will tell you about some of the others later.I was number 3,in i went,my cock semi hard through the hole,a hand gripped it,slowly massaging it,then a tongue,mouth,so good i shot my load which was swallowed.I moved away.After everyone had been once,we all met in the games room, a few drinks.One of our friends wanted to go,he didnt but she did,i wondered if it was her mouth i had filled.We then said anyone for seconds,again separate rooms,4 numbers handed out.I was 3,i again was semi hard,my cock through the hole,straight away it was surrounded by a warm mouth,i was hard,then she pulled back,held my cock,lube was applied and i felt it being positioned and i pushed into a warm pussy,i held still,she moved back and forward on my hard cock,then held still as i moved in and out of her.She pulled away,then her mouth was back on me,sucking,then more lube,my cock positioned again,she pushed back,slight pressure and my cock entered her,she gasped,but then slowly pushed back and i knew i was in her arse.She moved slowly back and forward 2 or 3 times,then held still and i began fucking her arse,she felt great,letting all of my cock move in and out of her,i heard her whimper,she pushed back against me,clenching her hole and i couldnt help but blast my cumm into her rectum,i stayed still as she just kept pushing back milking me until finally she eased off me.The party continued,then everyone left.My wife and i went to the video recorder,naughty arent we.My wife was no 2 and no 4,her first was the guy that left,she blew him,no wonder he didnt want to leave.The second was her,sisters husband,she gasped when she saw that,she sucked him and then let him fuck her .My first was my sister in law,but my second was my 61 year old Aunt,my cock grew as i watched my cock fucking her arse.Her first was her husband,she blew him.2 surprises,one was the friend who left,she got our other friend,wow did he have a cock,she at first touched it,then tried to suck it but only managed the head,turned around and pushed all the way back on that monster and got well and truly fucked,collapsing onto the floor,cumm still spraying from his cock.You would think she was finished,but she got straight up and backed her pussy back onto it and they fucked for another 5 minutes.No wonder she wanted to leave.The second surprise was my wife, she came in after i had fucked my aunt,my aunt stayed in the room,as my wife was being fucked,my aunt watched,squeezing one of my wifes breasts while fingering herself.When my wife moved forward,my aunt moved the chair, my wife sat on it,i watched as my aunt moved between her legs, fingering my wifes just fucked pussy,2 fingers,3 fingers ,my aunt licking her erect clit,my wifes head back as the 4th finger entered her,tongue licking her pussy and she orgasmed,my aunt licking slowly.My cock was hard watching,i pulled my wife over,my cock into her mouth,as my aunts whole hand slid into her orgasming pussy.I shot what cumm i had left into my wifes mouth.I knew who i was going to invite over a lot more often.

tabbertabberalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Now THAT was a comment!!!! Thanks!

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
fun fun read

that was hot..if the mrs was game..I'd build one too.

OmniFix69OmniFix69over 9 years ago
Glory Hole Wife

I adore Glory Hole Wives. When I told my wife about the young couple at the ABS I stopped into on the way back from my trip she was jealous and wanted to "outdo" the young wife that had sucked me off and seven other guys that night. I had to take her along on my next trip and I enjoy watching her pleasure several anonymous men with her oral skills.

fire66fire66almost 8 years ago
gloryhole

Hi fantastic story would so love my sexy wife to be in a glory hole and have her face fucked by a load of guys and her smooth pussy full of cum :-) if only! if you fancy a chat I will leave my email smoothy914@gmail.com

cheers uk

bigarybigaryalmost 7 years ago
Hot Couple Build Gloryhole in their garage!

Wifes turn in the box for hubbys poker pals...

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Very hot. I love the idea of my wife sucking anonymous cocks.

shy1oneshy1oneover 3 years ago

Love this story. Very hot.

Dr. BullDr. Bullover 3 years ago
Excelent

Love the set up and the run, could have lasted a bit longer, but terrific

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
964 Followers
I write when I can. I don't when I can't. Bopper send me an email from here. Thanks for reading my stories. I appreciate any positive feedback via email. Anonymous people that take these stories way too seriously can bite me. It's free. I can't think of anything more erot...

story TAGS