All Comments on 'Wife Becomes A Slut'

by Driver

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Spread the joy.

a great story. Having husbands watch while their women are experiencing new delites is great. You could extend the tension by have more locations, nightclub, outdoor bar.

Also a little reluctance on the part of the women in terms of taking on all the men at the same time.

Maybe more encounters with a climax of multiple partners.

A great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wondereful images

The description and pacing of the relating was ideal for his action. I hope you will contribute more.

rasputin70rasputin70almost 18 years ago
Wife Becomes A Slut

Excellent I don't know how you entered my dream world. I have the flashing part in reality now I hope to move on to your story

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Great hot Story

Very hot well written story. my gf came twicr reading it to me while riding my cock sipping cava. Hope there are more chapters. One of the better exhibition wife stories. The husband isn't a cuckhold. he gets his. Hope the rast of yor stories are even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wife

i pulled off the main road, my wife had been teasing me stroking my cock, while driving.Fuck me she said, i got out of the car, she went round to the boot, dropped down, took my cock in her mouth, man i was rock hard, stopped turned around, lifted her dress, and i just walked up behind her and plonked my cock into her wet cunt.Fuck she wanted it, she was wet as i rooted up into her, grabbing her hips, pounding into her, giving her a real good fucking, as with one more thrust i shot my cumm into her.Dont stop she said, as i kept going but slowing down, then pulled out.I was grabbed and yanked backwards,a hand over my mouth, my wife still saying come on give me more.2 guys, one holding me,the other moving behind my wife with his cock out, grabbing her hips, pushing into her, my wife saying ooh thats better, oooh so hard , fuck me and he did pushing up into her long and hard.I heard her say im cumming, oooh, yeh give it to me,aaaagh and then i knew he came as well,pulling out, moving over, grabbing me , hand over my mouth, as the other guy moved behind her,i could see his cock, he was big.My wife started to get up, but he pushed her down and pushed his cock into her, she screamed, as he started to fuck her, then moaned, groaned as he went at her, then she yelled i cumming again,aaagh, as he pulled out and cruelly aimed his cock at her bum and pushed into her, she screamed and went limp.He fucked her bum, for some time, she didnt move except for an occassional shudder, then he came in her tight channel and when he finished he pulled out, i could see blood on his cock.Now get in your car and fuck off.I put my seemingly unconcious wife in the seat and drove away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn that was good,

Damn that was good, would love that to have been my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I was one of the men!

Thanks, we had a great time. Very tight pussy and most gesireable ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

awsum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More...

Don't Stop man... Things can ONLY get better right ?

Public sex, flashing, nude at the beach, almost nothing clothes as she walks down the street wiggling her ass and bouncing her tits...browsing inside a sex shop....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot

Written as if true story. I like true stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An oldie but a goodie

My woman and I were and still are into public sex. We've had similar experiences in the Caribbean. In fact, my wife's asshole was "opened" for me by a guy on a beach in Barbados. She was so carried away by the fact that a group of six people passing by had stopped and were watching her she begged for his cock in her ass. I got it that night and many nights after. Two things: we are still together. And the next evening, one of the women who had been watching that day came over to us at dinner, and we had an amazing threesome while her male companion watched and wacked. I still love the beach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

This story got me rock hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice fucking wife

Watching my wife getting fucked after exposing herself is the ultimate turn on. The best part is licking her cum filled shaved pussy afterward. Pussy tastes best after it has been well fucked and has several loads of cum in it. Yummy I guess you could say that I am a cock sucking cum slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chuck says

Tell us more of Lynn's adventures. Thanks

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
Lynn is not a Slut Wife

She is the type of wife I would love. I have now read this story 3 times. I wish I could have voted 5 each time. I love slut wife story's. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Looking forward to hearing more about Lynn your new slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would love if you added more

Great story about wife Lynn, be great to hear about her descent into more depravity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a hot story! I would hope the two of you continued this lifestyle when you got home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really would love to read on and see how the adventures play out.

notperfectbuthonestnotperfectbuthonestover 1 year ago

Excellent. I'd love to have a wife like Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed the story of your wife's debasement and her descent into whoredom - all morals, virtues and marital vows trashed, abandoned, reneged, dismissed, disdained - forever entombed and wiped from conscience! 4 stars!!

Note, however - as much as I enjoyed her vulgar conversion to unabashed, unrestrained vulgarity and promiscuity, I forcefully add and admonish: 'tis much better it be you and yours, and not my wife - I would have walked away from her instantly and either abandoned her or divorced her. Without hesitation or second thought.

But, we each make our own hells. Here's to yours - and I encourage further exposés!

bottovarnisbottovarnis9 months ago

good tease, fun story, well written. Thank you!

dick_hardendick_harden9 months ago

I would like to hear about the rest of Lynn's adventures. She is an ideal wife. You're a lucky guy. I hope you'll write more for your readers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous