All Comments on 'Wife's First Gangbang Trick'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Reads like a court statement

This was much too matter-of-fact, heavy on sequence but empty of description or emotion, to have any real erotic buzz. Plus, her transition from sexual animal through slut to whore is fact reducing my initial interest in the series. How about re-booting with new characters and a stronger accent on context, emotions and sensations?

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Ignore the last comment.

I found that, having read so many of your stories now, that this transition to whore was an easy step for you. Can you send me a list of your offers and prices?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

I loved the story - wish i was part of it, you are one sexy lady and your hubby and lucky man

Love Stew x

I-WISHI-WISHalmost 17 years ago
Tiresome

Your Tracy stories are starting to read the same. I agree maybe you should try something different. Your to good a writer to continue with the same old stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
If you know what she is going to write, why read?

Where do all these baptists come from? Reading stories on a erotic story site and then making comments of moral judgment on the plot while ignoring the writting itself. Simply being derogatory in general without any real solid fact based comments. Come on people, if you know what kind of story its going to be and you don't like that subject matter, then don't read it. Use your brains for once if you have any!!!

Mag58Mag58over 13 years ago
very sexy

very sexy story; but needs a touch more detail in places for my taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just stupid

A husband who introduces his wife to a gangbang one day before he leaves must be indescribebly stupid. The story was way too short - could have really made something of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous