All Comments on 'VIP Titty-Bar Treatment'

by Hornyman69WithU

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed Your Stour

Though your story is a bit more than any I have had in a strip club, I have enjoyed my fair share of sex in a strip club. I always like licking a strippers pussy and always get a raging hard on when it happens. There was one slim stripper who would let me get completely naked while she stood above me as I licked her pussy. After she had a couple of good orgasms, she would sit and talk to me as I masturbated. I always had very hard climaxes during those sessions. Thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You Wish

I know for a fact Cherokee never participated in anything more than a private dance and I know she definitely never gave one away for free. A typical lap dance is all you got for your money. This is nothing more than fan fiction. How would I know? I know because I AM Cherokee--and you were never more than a customer whose money allowed me to put diapers on my twins.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I knew this girl back in the day. A little crazy, really nice and played with my dick under the table while I fingered her as we talked. I felt bad for her boyfriend at the time as she would laugh about fucking the manager and doing some lesbo action and her guy was clueless. She even told me she went out on a date with a guy from the club and she brought her guy along. She made him sit in the back seat and across from THEM at the restaurant. Wow! How fucking humiliated that fool had to feel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous