All Comments on 'Family Tragedy'

by romantagirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That's wierd.

This was a very well written story. You had great detail and it was very erotic and sensual. The wierd thing about it is how closely some of the details mirrored my life. I'm the same age as the central character. The parents are as much older than me than my parents. My sister was 18 when my father died. I was in college in ROTC when it happened. But I didn't do what he did with my sister. It was wierd to read the story.

Jackson87754Jackson87754over 12 years ago
Loved it

Very good story, thanks for posting it!1

Jackson

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
rushed

way to rushed they should have had time to get to know each other better not just jump each other the day he gets home. slow down what you wrote here should be spread out over weeks or months with each of them doing some flirting and working out thier feelings about incest. way to unrealistic belongs in the fantasy area not here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story

It's wonderful when a big brother gets to stick his fine fat prick up his baby sister's adorable little coochie, unload his brotherly balls, and give little sis a great big twatful of his creamy sperm. But wait a minute, this guy's a Marine! Oh, poor baby sister. She's going to have a really sore--but very happy--little cunt. But not to worry. After a week or so she'll stop walking funny.

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 8 years ago
Nice!

Love this story! It goes a long way toward reminding me of myown past...

Nicely done!

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Please make more

Include the mother and continue the love story

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Nice

Very well done.

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Nice

Another beautiful story!

Diecast1Diecast111 months ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA+++++

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Not a bad beginning, but where's the rest of the story?

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellently written again... 5/5, but deserving of more to the story.

cursrahcursrah4 months ago

more of this story please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous