All Comments on 'Dennis Does Self'

by dennyboy2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so can i

this story hits home. i was able to suck my own dick untill i had back surgery a few years ago. and belive me no one could suck it better.

johndejohndealmost 17 years ago
yes-it's good

I used to be able to suck myself, but can only get to within a couple inches now. My girlfriend still loves to shoot me in my own mouth and all over my face-really turns her on and makes us both cum hard. Good story anf had me cumming!!

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
Interesting concept but not for me.

Okay, this is a little gay albeit you are being gay with yourself. Nonetheless, the concept is interesting and makes you wonder, now, about those gymnasts, ice skaters, and ballet dancers.

"Oh, sorry, Ivan cannot be disturbed, he is, uhm, dressing."

I can imagine though, if I was as limber to perform on myself.

"Honey, you don't have to blow me, anymore. I can do it myself, now."

"Oh, thank God. If only he would learn how to cook and do laundry."

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i had help

my girl came into my office one day and saw me sucking myself, she said "why didn't you tell me you could do this, that is so hot, can i watch? " Well i was about 20 minutes into this (my goal is half an hour and two or three orgasms) and i proceeded to git after it. She was on her knees watching it up close and personal, she reaches forward and literally snatched my cock away from me and started sucking it then pushed back in my mouth. I came really hard sucking down all my cum and she grabbed it again, literally snatching it away from me and sucked the last of the cum and pushed it back into my mouth. She goes "make yourself cum again." At this point I was thinking 'that will never happen' I was already beginning to get soft. She grabbed it and sucked me eagerly for a good ten/fifteen minutes. Oh oh I was hard again and she says "go ahead I want to see you suck it again" now I am really turned on because of her eagerness to help me do it. I started sucking my dick again and I swear I could feel the blood pumping to my loins, she leans in and starts licking the sides and my nut sack and we spent a good ten minutes trading sucking it. She would grab it out of my mouth and suck on it and then give it back to me. I was about to come again and she goes around me behind me and leans her weight on my back and says "deepthroat it, I wanna see how far you can go" and proceeds to push my head and neck lower. At this point I am about 2/3rds of the way down on my very, very hard meatpole, sucking it eagerly. My toes curled, my hips thrust forward and I promise i had most of my cock in my mouth. My brain swirled and lit up like a christmas tree and I exploded another earthshaking orgasm. When i was over the climx, she comes back around, gets back on her knees ans started sucking me again. By now I was literally quivering, i couldn't take anymore but she wouldn't quit. I spent the next half hour licking and sucking on her very tasty pussy while pounding her deep with her favorite vibrating dicktoy until she was exhausted. This all started around 2pm, we slept until (around 7pm) and proceeded to eat everything in the fridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made me cum so much

I really enjoyed this story and the other comments that I just had to give it a go. When my girlfriend got home from work, I told her that there was something I wanted to show her in the bedroom and that I might need her help. She seemed intrigued and watched intently as I took my clothes off and stretched out on the bed. She noticed I was getting hard and said 'Are you going to masturbate and you want me to watch?'

I said that was 'kinda it' but there was a bit of a twist. She was even more intrigued now as I told her to put a pillow under my head as I swung my legs over my head. 'Wow!' she said, as my hard cock pointed directly ay my face a few inches from my mouth. 'Are you going to give yourself a blowjob? That is really kinky!' I told her that I had always wanted to try but didn't want to do it without her, in case something went wrong. 'Go for it!' she said, ' the thought of you sucking your own dick is really turning me on too'. She took her clothes off and slipped into a bathrobe and sat on the edge of the bed gently pulling at the nipples on her big tits and breathing excitedly. I was jerking on my cock pulling it closer to my mouth as she moved one hand between her legs and stimulated her clit. 'Fuck baby, that is so hot' she gasped as I continued to jerk and stretched my tongue out so that I could lick the end of my super-hard cock. I told her to apply some gentle pressure to my back so that I could suck my cock properly. As she did this, my cock slipped easily into my mouth so that I was now sucking 2 or 3 inches of it. I was now in a state of heightened pleasure and lust as I slurped on my cock and sucked it deeper into my mouth. I wanted to cum in my mouth more than anything I had ever wanted and I knew I couldn't last much longer. My girlfriend seemed to sense this and urged me on with some dirty talk as her own orgasm got nearer. 'Go on you dirty fucking cocksucker. Blow that big fucking cock and fill your mouth with all that creamy, hot cum' she said breathlessly. That was too much for me as my balls unloaded and sent stream after stream of hot jism shooting into my mouth. As I came again and again, filling my mouth until the cum was running out of the corners, my girlfriend climaxed on her fingers with a big roar of 'Fuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk. I'm cumming!' As my spent cock slipped out of my mouth, she greedily French kissed me as we shared all my hot cum. Since then, we have shared many similar sessions and it is always the best sex we have together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my God!

That story and the comments after made my cock so hard I had to jerk off. I could not get my cock in my mouth but I got it as close as possible. When I shot my load I didn't miss a drop. I am hard just thinking about tasting my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
covered in cream

the most wonderful time i had was deliberately taking my cock out of my mouth and feeling my sticky semen shoot into my hair up my nostrils over my forehead on my cheeks all over my lips and down my chin

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 4 years ago
Exciting

That’s a great job of telling a great story. I tried this when I was younger, I just couldn’t quite get my mouth on my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and so sexy with the wife into it.

ShortyMacShortyMac9 months ago

Always wanted to suck my own cock. Unfortunately I injured my back when I was about 11 falling out of the top of a huge old Oak tree. Was in a coma for three days. While I didn’t break any bones I did hurt my back. 😩 This story deserves 10 hard stars……….🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

About 10 years ago my wife dared me to try and suck my own cock which got my very excited. I could only get the end of my cock about 4" from my mouth. My wife was jerking my off and when I was ready to cum, she told me to open my mouth wide. I shot about half in my mouth and half on my face. She told me not to swallow the cum in my mouth right away. I had to swish it around in my open mouth until she told me that I could swallow. She rubbed the cum on my cheeks all over my face. After about 3 minutes of swishing my cum in my open mouth, she told me to swallow. We both loved this. I loved the taste of my cum and also having it smeared all over my face. After about a year of doing this, she bought a few different but plugs for me, and started jerking me off in my mouth while fucking my ass with lubricated butt plugs. We have kept doing this a few times a week and have about 100 videos and 500 pictures of me. She showed some of these videos to some of her friends and talked me into letting them watch. I get to bend over as far as I can and jerk myself off in my mouth while they cheer me on and take their own videos and pictures. Since I love cum so much, the girls also started bring small jars of their boyfriends/husbands cum over and I get to swish multiple loads of cum in my mouth while having multiple loads of cum on my face. The next step is trying to get about 5 guys to join in, so the girls can watch me suck cock and watch their cum shooting in my open mouth. We'll start with 5 guys and add from there. I have a very strong cum fetish. I love the taste, feel and smell of multiple loads of cum and want multiple loads every day. It is even more exciting having my wife help me and having a cheering audience taking videos/pictures which they share to others. My goal is to try 100 load bukkake at some club or at the Palm Springs White Party. I have probably swallowed over 2000 loads of my own cum and over 500 of presents brought to me since we started. My wife now challenged me to swallow 1000 loads of other guys cum in one year. I will try my best.

ccitydudeccitydude29 days ago

I'd never leave the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous