All Comments on 'Stag Party'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
calckidcalckidalmost 17 years ago
great story

i hope you have a lot more like this one!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Husband could learn from your writing

I like your writing, I am so glad that I have bi-sexual husband. Nothing makes this girl happier than seeing him give and receive oral and anal from a hot guy.

I'm reading your stories based upon your recommendation to nnj986 and her recent story. Keep it up. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Husband liked this one

You write hot stories. We are enjoying them. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Hot story

Sounds like a great bachelor party.

LoveyourspunkLoveyourspunkover 4 years ago
very hot!

I love when friends mock and humiliate a poor tiny dicked loser in his back! I wish my friends would do that to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. It is a fantasy of mine. Wish wife would go and plan this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the way the stripper gets the other men to take him from behind, especially without him realising at first. The slipping in without him knowing and then the realisation is immensely erotic. I love how he squirmed but they carry on and the description of the load spraying up inside him as he sprays his own load. I would love this to happen to me by a BBC as my wife watched and she was with the other guys wife them both laughing at my surprise and their delight as I was turned into a little sissy cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best part of the story is where the stripper gets another man to work his ass and then he gets fucked by surprise, absolutely fantastic. I got really turned on thinking about his realisation that he was now a little sissy fagg. I'd love my wife Rhian to do this to me, be fucking me with a strap on then without me knowing get one of our mutual friends to come fuck me like a little slut. As I turn and realise he fucks me harder as Rhian just laughs at me. Calling me a slut she wanks me off as as I cum in her hand he emptied a bit thick load into me. Rhian then pushes my load into my mouth as she calls for the next guy to come in and I get taken again.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 1 year agoAuthor

To: April Anonymous commenter

This was originally going to be the first of a slutwife/cuckold series. I planned second story to include One or more of the guys who were at the Stag Party to crash his honeymoon and rail his new bride behind his back. Third story would have been a great reveal, when he and wife get gangbanged several months later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear writer. Those ideas sound fantastic, would love you to do them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
685 Followers
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...