All Comments on 'Up Against the Wall'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2almost 17 years ago
Time for his night stick to be ramed up his ass---

ALL OF IT -- Then use his service gun to shoot off his pecker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Decent short story

good story. And to Don-Donna2..A story about a couple role playing and his dick needs to be shot off? Jeez, no overreaction there.

furryfanfurryfanalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks anon

Thanks for the defense anon, and for recognizing the story for what it is ... two people PLAYING!

don-donna are notorious assholes who haunt this site with their myopic view of how sex stories should be written. They or he has managed to write one (1) story in the last three years, and it was a vacuous few paragraphs of dribble. They, or more likely, he is a worthless vessel of excrement. Unable to create anything of his own, he defaces other people's efforts. If you get any positive feedback from them, you know you've written a banal piece of tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I don't like it

Not because of the story but the way you wrote it. The first few paragraph was written in third person and then towards the end you changed to first person. Confusing.

kennylongkennylongalmost 17 years ago
Well done.

I enjoyed the story very much. I'm not sure if the excitable first commentor read the whole story or not, as it's obvious that what is happening between the two was consentual when you get to the end. Otherwise, it would have been a cruel story. Then again, the story is in the reluctance/non-consent section, so who expects a romance?

I thought that changing the perspective from one of an observer to one of the participants at the end was interesting. The separation of the two sections was clearly marked. It wasn't Henry Miller or the Marquis DeSade, but I enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hairy women?

my penis is forever gonna remain flacid.not a bad story,but hairy women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

It was a good story overall. Yes there is but one minor "but", hairy women? Maybe it is just me and that in the States hairy women are a rarity. No judgements here; to each their own furryfan;)Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Exceptional story

It kept me enthralled from the very beginning right to the end. I've read it umpteen times and have had some very, very enjoyable orgasms from the story.

FurryFan is a great writer and I, for one, look forward to more of his/her submissions.

The woman in the story sounds very sexy in her own way

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
furry pits

I am a furry fan too and all that hair was just too erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous