All Comments on 'The Wallflower'

by Dar_Jisbo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Could have...

It could have been a great story... if you had finished it. As it is now, it's not worth reading.

BenLongBenLongalmost 17 years ago
great comedy

Ho ho ha ha, great laughs.

OK start, but rapidly moved from fantasy to unbelievable. You meet a shy young thing, take her to her parents home, then go to her bedroom where her parents leave you alone behind closed doors and say nothing when you and their obviously inexperienced daughter take a shower together?

mtstorymtstoryalmost 17 years ago
Great start

Have to agree with the others, This was a great story, until the to back rub started.

curiouswifeycuriouswifeyalmost 17 years ago
i liked it

I really liked it. I was that shy girl that was trusted enough with a boy to have him alone in my room and would have completly gone along with all of it.

Dar_JisboDar_Jisboalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Author's response

Ok, so I could have polished it slightly. I concur. However, all you people who are saying how "unrealistic" it was owe me a large apology. It's a true story. It's how a good friend of mine in high school met his wife [and yes, they're still married.] I changed the names and some identifying details to protect their privacy, but it's true all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved it!

Why can't people just accept romance? I would have been trusted that way myself. I think it was fabulous and just ignore the negative. I could see if it was constructive critism, but it wasn't. Great story.

cbank13cbank13almost 17 years ago
WoW!!!!

Another beautiful love story. I guess I have another favorite author to keep an eye on for more great reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Upcoming greatness

I gaven it a 75 because like the first story I read...you do not flesh your stories out enough. You leave us hanging...like this was just the first chapter! There is not enough build up concerning the relationship after the first time... Other than that...I agree with others that you are a damn good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is good. And this could lead to a start of a very good story.

Lets say, a story as demure and as refreshing as this may evolve into a hot, very erotic story.

Put it this way. Continue the story by these scenes/stories;

1. Robert and Lynne made it to engagement.

2. While engaged, Robert continue to make a name in football. Both of them in College.

3. Robert was seduced by someone hot and sexy, and eventually, he gives in.

4. Robert's cheating, with the same woman, continues until he and Lynne got married. Without Lynne knowing it. Actually, no one should have known about it.

5. Robert wasn't isn't in love with the woman but still continues his affair because she gave him a very good sex.

6. Lynne gave birth to a son and they seemed a happy couple. Until things came to worst.

*************something like this... I hope you consider. But story depends on you of course. Its always up to you. BUT I REALLY HOPE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR FOLLOW. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Good but a bit higher up...

The overall of the story was attractive... I must admit that it is too unrealistic but then again, it is supposed to be!!! There was also the problem of it being very higher up!!! Besides that, it was well written...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful story!

I just found this story! I imagine the sexy football player Robert with a healthy spray of chet hair for his young man chest, and a cock that is so pleasing for her. What a wonderful story about young love and the attention a young athlete can show to a previously shy girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous