All Comments on 'Shopping Trip For His Own Panties'

by jennycnnn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
beautiful story

I like this type of crossdressing stories, the wife is into it and it's close to real life. Wish it was my real life. Hope to see this taken further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Erotic and Loving

Outstanding continuation of the series. Believable progress in a shared, passionate and mutually satisfying tryst as they explore new dimensions in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Found this story very erotic and a complete turn on as it almost mirrors the type of relationship I share with my partner. He is my panty boy, something we both find very horny. My partner and I have both enjoyed this story, and your previous one, and look forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love Panty Stories with the Wife!

My wife and I share panties and panty love making all the time. She at first didn't like me being in them but now even looks for certain panties she would like to see me in. I also love to wear garter belts, stockings and pantyhose. Glad to see another wife sharing the experience with her husband. It was a real turn on to read the story. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great story I hope you right more. My wife buys me panties and on occasions has held them up against me in public. I came in my panties reading your story, please write more, it might give her some ideas, we read them together.

Be-My-MommyBe-My-Mommyalmost 17 years ago
Jenny Ur To MUCH ! Love.

Oh My I cant handle this Your Way to much ! Got a sister ? LOL. I Love wearing my panties and Your stories are GREAT ! Please Keep writing somemore for us. PLEASE!!! When U Send Your Hubby out to shop always send him to a place where they will get to know him well or even by name. Then go from there. FANTASY IS THE BEST !No One Can Take it away from you . Love to hear from others also. Signed Be-My-Mommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your story brings us both great satifaction

Your stories are the ones we have been looking to find for such a long time. Thank you. And please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Panty release

I have been wearing panties for 60* years. Your stories are really great. I cum in my panties at least two times with each story. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yum Girl! Mmm

Now I've a wet spot in the front my panties! Mmm. You are too good to this guy. He is so so lucky to have you! I am soo jealous! Please dress me up lube me u n put a nice plug in my waiting sexy ass! Please girl,,I'll do anything u say!! I'd happily wear panties wherever nbwhebever you want! I'd be happy to. And yes I'll lick your your sweet shaved pussy all day long. Can I shave mine too? Please? Yumm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get real!

So you feel the need to demean and humiliate your husband by making him wear panties and then you're so self centered and insecure you feel the need to control his "sexual arousal"? Why did you bother getting married? You should have just purchased a blowup doll and abused it. That way you wouldn't have had to worry about real human emotions like love and respect since you clearly have none for your husband. I hope in the next paragraph he regains his pride and self respect and tosses you out on your pathetic ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very HOT story

I love this story. It tells of the control a woman should have in a relationship and a man's willingness to let go of his inhibitions to concentrate on pleasing Her. He clearly wants his Mistress to control him, turn him into Her little panty boy. I can't wait to read more to see where this goes. Well done Ma'am.

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
You were very nicely perverted back then.

I'd love to hear more from you now.

I loved this story and wish my wife and I had this kind of relationship. It's not all one-way, it's HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Full time pantie wearer

Earlier in our marriage, we had some pantie play with me wearing her panties to have sex. We even went to a lingerie store where we bought a pair of panties for me. Sometimes she would let me wear panties under my clothing when we went out for dinner or to visit friends. Then on July 7 of last year (2017) I bought a pair of "boy shorts" panties on line and when I got them and put them on for her to see, she approved and told me to get more. I did and also bought a pair of briefs and a black bikini of the same brand. She also approved them and told me to get more. So I went all out and ordered many pairs of panties and bikinis and when they arrived, I threw away all my shorts, totally committing to wearing panties. Most of them are the black bikinis and a few in colors, although I have many black panties and a few colored, and a half-dozen black and colored boy shorts too. In total, I have about 40 pairs of panties and I mix which kind I am going to wear each day, looking forward to putting them on every morning. Most often I am in black bikinis (like now) and my wife often comments on how good they look on me, knowing that I only have panties to wear. If I have to visit my female primary care doctor for a wellness exam, I wear the boy shorts. They don't have the extra layer of fabric, like a small pocket, in the crotch and could be considered shorts. Now I am tempted to buy a thong but I am a bit worried that she might think that's going too far. Still, I am tempted. But I loved this story and think it is strange that someone wrote a negative review. (Why read the story?) I think it is a wonderful love story of mutual desire to please.

ericacericacabout 3 years ago

The opening sentence, "This is a follow-up story to my weekend in Chicago with my husband Steve" caused me to go back to your list of stories to find the one you mentioned. Because the site doesn't list the stories in chronological order, it took a bit of looking to find "DRESSING MY HUSBAND UP IN PANTIES." I enjoy this type of story and hope you will continue writing more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love all of your stories! I wear panties around the house with my wife's knowledge. I'm trying to get her to buy me some that she would like to see me in to enhance our fun in bed. I also enjoy wearing pantyhose and thigh highs as they feel so sexy on my legs and cock. Maybe I should leave these stories out so she can see how I'd like her to treat me.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

should have spanked him for buying too many panties

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

I love panty shopping for myself. I also buy bras, teddies and even high heels. I'm such a sissy, aren't I ??

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

Good story. But you stopped too soon. There was/is more to tell. Too bad you 'dropped off the planet.' You've got a hot, sexy style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjennycnnn@jennycnnn
690 Followers
It’s been a very long time. I am back and enjoying reading these stories again. Maybe its time for a new one!!