All Comments on 'I Know I Should Be Studying Mom'

by youngmanto

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please write more!

There has to be more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
like good sex

your story is like good sex..its hot and I want more, but it could be a bit longer. Looking forward for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

i really liked it but it would hav been really great if they fucked in the end. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this is the worst kind...

...of "My mum caught me wanking and we had sex" story...no characterisation, no tension, no credibility, not at all erotic.

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 17 years ago
The world needs more loving Mothers . . .

...especially like this one! Nice short story about a Mother that really cares about her Son's struggles and makes a difference in his life and ours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

great one. there are alot of stories in of this type that suck. but, you pulled it off quite nicly. short and sweat. looking forward to its sequal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent work!

I can't wait for part 2! Hope they have unprotected sex and mom gets knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A bit further

a good story,lets have part two where they f.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More help /

Delightful,hope to see part two where he has to shag her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Should I

Loved it ,you really must go on,what potential,what suspense.I hope he has to do exactly what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tantalising

A tantalising beginning to what i hope will be a series,as one reader has already said its like good sex,MORE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GET ON WITH IT

You cant be doing that much studying,get on with part 2of this cracking yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
JUST

Just found this very good little tale,pity there is no part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A nice tale--Those who don't know what follows ---

Will figure it out when they grow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!!!

Part two will be hotter I hope, considering the hotness of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

LOOKING FOWARD TO THE SEQUEL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exellent

This is excellent and demands a sequel,what do you mean the comment "figure it out when they grow up,"are you a bloody lunatic who thinks they can predict the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
mother relieves son's loaded balls

This fine vignette shows a mother's love as well as lust for her tall handsome boy. Mom catches her son whacking off and comes back to apologize for the intrusion. She gives away what's really on her mind with a little verbal slip, when she tells her son, about his frustrations, "I know it must be hard, or difficult..." Right, Mom, your son's big stiff prick is what you're thinking about! His mother starts sucking him off as a act of motherly love and concern for her boy, to help him unload his balls. But face it, Mom is also, maybe mainly, doing it for her own cuntal enjoyment. She revels in the feel of her son's big prick in her mouth, and revels in the taste of the mouthful of his sweet boy juice he shoots down her throat. Next time he'll shoot it up her fucken twat.

MetrevilMetrevilalmost 14 years ago
A good quickie

Description of her cock sucking abilities was good, and I love mom's with a similar attitude to the one you portrayed. I know everyone is asking for a sequel, but this works fine on its own. Readers, use your imagination as to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this is a great story

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Encore!

Let's hear some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"The world needs more loving mothers."

Johnny 7's got it exactly right. The closest most intimate relationship there is is the one between a mother and her boy. There are no barriers, each feels blessedly free to express and expose their deepest urges in a passionate yet light-hearted way. No pretense or awkwardness. Mom is totally aware that her boy's entranced by her cunt, while her young son's bursting with boyish pride that his mom is practically in love with his stiff fat prick. As a sex-savvy mother, the lady is well aware that her boy's got a pair of hot young balls that keep churning out that rich creamy semen that he just has got to keep unloading all the time. They both know the best place in the whole world for the lad to unload his foaming young sperm. It's the receptacle nature provides right between his mother's legs. They'll joke and tease about it, the boy loves calling it his mommy's coochie and her warm wet cooze, mom calls what her boy's got swinging between his strong young legs his mother's pacifier and his mommy's big pussy-pleaser or simply his mother's salvation. What's more normal and natural than a boy stuffing his young prick up the same cunt he came out of where it's safe and loved, his own mother's mommy-hole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know I should be studing

they needed to fuck a lot

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
please

let us know what happens next time.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
What a great story

Hot little piece. Shame the author didn't post a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous