All Comments on 'Tommy's Graduation Present'

by Tender86

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Editor

Just curious if the editor was on vacation when you posted this story? It needs some editing, a spell check would be a good start.

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepalmost 17 years ago
good work...but work in progress

The beginning was a bit rough with grammatical issues, and those issues persisted even once you got to the sex (which was plenty hot - good job there.)

An example: "She slid her naked body up along his not naked body." In that sentence the repeated use of 'naked body' is jarring. You do that a lot, both with phrases and words. There was one stretch of 4 or 5 fairly short sentences all using the word 'pussy.' Overuseage is a problem. Varry your language a bit, and definitely use an editor next time.

Good stuff - keep it up!

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepalmost 17 years ago
oops

I meant to give you a 50 on the last comment. Fix the gramatical issues and I'd have a hard time choosing between 75 and 100.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very very hot stuff! Sometimes I can almost overlook grammatical errors and usage of words repetitively but not often. This was one of those stories and the prior story that led to this one, where it was so erotic and I was so engrossed in it that I let it slide. I know this is a very old story and there won’t be any additions but you really had a knack for bringing the heat in a story. If there were more parts to it I could just imagine the wife giving herself completely to this young guy. Denying him nothing. She would have definitely fallen in love with Tommy and his beautiful cock and left her husband. Tommy owning her so completely that it just had to go that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous