All Comments on 'Slutwife For Cowboys'

by R Taylor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
peterbrazenpeterbrazenalmost 17 years ago
Well written

Well written and hey, for the idiots who call the husband in the story a wimp? You are idiots. If both people are comfortable then your opinion matters not in the least.

jwagzjwagzalmost 17 years ago
More. . .PLEASE!

Don't get me wrong, I've liked reading the stories as told by your husband, but it is infintely hotter to hear you tell them! Next time, submit with pictures so we can all enjoy the fun of what's on that cell phone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good stories!

Your cuckold stories are very good! I had several married girl friends and with two of them, the girls wanted to cuckold their hubbys.

Both relationships started normally as just me and her but later, she told me that her hubby knew we were fucking and wanted to know the details. At first, I was totally turned off but after thinking about it I got used to the idea. Eventually, that scene turned me on even more fucking these cute, sexy girls knowing that hubby was sitting at home wondering what was happening. The girls really turned on and wanted to do a lot nastier things so they could tell their hubbys.

With both, we ended up fucking like rabbits in front of their husbands and THAT really excited me. I loved seeing 'him' sitting there watching me use his wife like a whore, spanking, fucking, making her suck me all the way down...YAHOO!

Finally, after a bunch of drinks, I made one of them suck my dick. I walked up to him after I had been fucking his wife and stuck my slimy hardon right in his face. I told him to suck but he wouldn't. I put one hand on his head and pushed my creaming dickhead to his lips. This time, I pushed his head down on it and thrust up into his mouth. IT WAS GREAT!

With a lot of coaxing from his wife, he went all the way for me actually swallowing my orgasm....while she orgasmed just watching!

I'd like to read about how you get used by her stud and how she gets off on it.

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
thank god

Thank God hubby did not fuck the skank! She most likely has every STD known to man.

I do believe that this would count as a Manipulative Cunt Bitch Wife.

Hubby's only job is to make money for fun, when he drops over dead so what in her book.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
True

The only truth here is this is a fantasy about a damned whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous