All Comments on 'CFNM: Massage a Trois'

by hitsomeskins

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice

A lot of heat and possibility, even though no orgasms were found. While I might have preferred the ending where the young therapists jump all over the guy, this was hot and realistic.

Congrats on having the writing "courage" not to go for the obvious.

hveabig1hveabig1almost 17 years ago
I love massage

As a longtime massage fan your stories make me hot! I suggest that you tell your therapist that the sheet seems to take a lot of time to drape and re-drape. You would not mind if it was not used. See what happens. My therapist massages me weekly without any drape and I love the feeling of being so exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great massage

your story was really hot.. I was hard all through reading it. i too love massage - its very sensual. i try not to get a hard on during it, but sometimes it happens. The therapist basically ignores it i think.

last time she massaged me on the front right down at the base of my stomach, to the side. this was through the thin sheet. she actually went as far down as my pubic hair - i could feel her fingers lightly tugging on it! of course i got an erection immediately. she then finished up and left the room... just as well, as when i sat up i saw i had been dripping pre cum! i masturbated right there and then, the first time i had done that there! lucky she had tissues in the room i could cum into!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this (and your first story). Its very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dude this is low key hot stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous