All Comments on 'A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 06'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stories...

excellent stories in last 2 days

you are great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great effort, dude

Superbwork dude...thanks for continuing with the binita-thakur series. I hope you have more stories in store for us. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome

just fuckin awesome... but now less of her & her dad in law... got to get some more of similar stuff like in this episode in it... hot... great fucking story tellin..

angel228angel228almost 17 years ago
What a HOLI!

Nice one... You have done this story really nicely. Eventhough the attitude of women does not change so much during Holi but still the story looks acceptable in real world.

I like the way you end it... Casually just like a little one-off incident which happened and is not something they'd like to repeat. More of real feelings than plain lust...

Good work. It's refreshing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't get better :)

This one is as good as it can get:)

The crescendo you built up in the beginning finds its climax in the end when the guy shoots his cum in her fist.

My suggestion, kindly build up a story around her where he ends up fucking his bhabhi. Would love to read how he left his ropes of cum inside her pussy and impregnated the bitch.

Phew..man you make me real hot ( and hard ;-) )

Surely, more power to you

tripuratripuraover 10 years ago
wow!

You know how to write

manavm2007manavm2007over 7 years ago
Extension of this part

Excellent narration. Very good story. Please try to give extension of this part. New encounter of Yogesh & Binita.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

He should have lifted her! Should have closed the door after entering her room and then he does what he wanted to do with her! She can plead him to be slow and take care of her as it is first time for him! She is afraid that he might hurt her in lot of enthusiasm. His fear for making her pregnant can be shown to which she creatively answered! His innocent questions about female anatomy and her bold answers can be great content!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous