All Comments on 'Naked Sunning'

by angel681

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
whew!

very hot and beautifully written... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I don't think it is right category

To me this is in the wrong category... there was no reluctance or non consent here. You could clearly see that she wanted it. When I read a non consent story I expect to see the woman fighting and trying to escape and I saw none of that in your story.

FangsZedFangsZedalmost 17 years ago
And no dialogues

Yeah, I know it was told in first person view but hey, dialogues make the story more alive more interesting. Here, zilch and it's boring. And yup no fighting back not even verbal disagreement and she just opened her legs. Totally out of category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This story sucked

24 degrees is the perfect weather in which to tan, you have got to be kidding. She would have died out there. This was a bad story and definately in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Magic Of Celsius

First responding to another poster 24 degrees celsius is about 75 degrees fairenheit. I personally prefer at least 85 degrees but to each their own.

That being said this was definitly in the wrong section and I don't think the reaction to the intrusion is even remotely realistic given the scenario. If it had been the husband playing "I don't like you sunbathing nude when I'm not home because this could happen" then I would have definttely scored it higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

This is a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wrong place for this story

Not a bad story just TOO consenstual. No fight, no force no escape. I did read your other story, I though it was much better, better style better flow. 50 for the effort maybe next time consider the category better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a badly conceived story

The category is non consent. She gave it away with no disagreement or fight. First person description of what went on not suited to the storyline. Really didnt enjoy this one at all. I really was so dissappointed after reading your first story. Go back to what you did first time it was so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Second story syndome

Looks like second story syndrome for me. The plot had so much potential but lacked punch, never really got going and was too easy a sexual conquest for the category. Keep trying though.

leahtevezleahtevezabout 12 years ago

I got caught tanning nude in the backyard once. Nothing as exciting as this happened tho.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 7 years ago
Similar experience but without the contact.

Years ago we were living in the suburbs.

Nina had the day off and decided to spend the afternoon getting an "all over" tan.

I wasn't aware of this when I got home.

I entered the house looking for her, finally looking out the kitchen widow to see her laid out naked in a lounge chair in the back yard.

She had on sun glasses so I didn't realize she was asleep until I touched her foot and she jumped.

I asked her how long she had been outside and she guessed 2 - 2 1/2 hours. She said she must have dozed off.

I told her that the meter reader must have really appreciated the show and handed her the note that was on the front door showing the meter reading that he had taken from the meter on the back of the house. About 6 ft from where she had been sleeping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangel681@angel681
15 Followers
I am married and extremely devoted to my wife of 28yrs so far and many more to come.