All Comments on 'On Your Knees'

by Dr_Strange

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a fuckin' awesome voice!

I felt like you were right here - fucking me... Damn that was a great orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

OMG wow ! that was some orgasm i just had... oh i wish you really were here giving it to me hard and rough... guess i will have to go to bed and fuck myself to orgasm again instead!!!

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it except for one thing

I loved this except for one thing. When did "slut" and "whore" become sexy words for a man to call a woman? I'm a very submissive woman who loves to be LOVINGLY dominated. I would do anything for a man who adores and respects me. That said, hope you post some more audio; it makes it seems so much more real. Longer next time though!

His toyHis toyalmost 17 years ago
fantastic!

that was lovely, got me all hot and bothered! And every time you said whore or slut my cunt twitched. Great voice!

AudreyHepburnAudreyHepburnalmost 17 years ago
Hot ! Please Make More!!

Very hot. I had a great orgasm. You have style, you "act" with your voice like a porn star. It sounds authentic, you were into it, it was not mechanical at all. You had fun doing it.I think it's Very well done and I think you are very good at this. I'd love to hear more audio stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DO me NOW!

OMG that was soooo hot! You could do me like that anytime, the rougher the better! Please make more audios?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yesss

I agree. Slut and whore aren't sexy words, but everything else about you is so hot, Dr. Strange. Please give us more! I came before you were even finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn!!

That was beyond loved it! Nice combination of name calling, voice control, and bondage. You need to make more audio stories! Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More Please!

yes and yes. tie me up, make me beg, call me a slut and PLEASE make more audios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ew

you sound like napoleon dinamite. total turn off. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
again....and again

That was hot, hot! You can call my house anytime. More, more, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wish I could call you for real

Such a hot voice and god you've made my pussy quiver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YES!!!!

OMG!!!!! Your voice, your demands! How can I be your fuck slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
=]

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why Do All The Vile Mens Desire You writer?

Degradation mentally and physically is a strong form of weakness for both parties as it signals the inability to have any other kind of relationship. <P>

Kind of a less than whole person dependant on artificial mirrors to see what they want but not what they are. Sad huh. <P>

It is also very short term for the newbie sicksters into a new thrill.<P>

Then a person advocating this should be smart enough to know how he will affect the future lives of his converts which should be troublesome to sleep on but obviously not for a few - at least in the begining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Um... huh?

Seems clear the other poster doesn't understand the dynamics of power sharing or the power of psychological role-playing. Some people get off on being physically abused. Others just want to feel powerless, because it frees them of the guilt they subconsciously feel about enjoying sex; the more powerless they feel, the harder they get off--it gives them permission.

Who are you to judge what turns people on? You are really on the wrong site....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

I listened to this just out of curiousity and I can now admit that when I'm having a hard time getting off solo, I turn this on to listen.

Your dirty talk makes me hot, keep it up, me and my pussy thank you!

DevotedRoseDevotedRosealmost 17 years ago
Sizzling

I need the sound of a man's voice to get me off...and that did the job marvelously. That orgasm melted every bone in my body. You have a great voice and know just how to bring out the slut in a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Eh.

Well, you moved a bit too fast for me, and your language was coarse - far more than I'm accustomed to. Besides, this sounds like you're talking normally, like to a friend or something; shouldn't this be a bit more sensual?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mmmmm I came sooo good!

This is exactly the type of talk that gets me off!!! I didn't even wait til the end, I came about 4 minutes into this.... VERY HOT!!!

I WANT MORE :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love it

You should really do da rape one!

sexy_sarah11sexy_sarah11almost 17 years ago
Wow...

You have no fucking idea how hot that got me...my pussy is so wet...it NEEDS your cock...don't stop with these stories...every time I listen my pussy gets fucking soaked...

you should send me a message sometime...I would enjoy describing how wet you get me...hehe...

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mmmmmm....

Talk dirty to me and fuck me hard. I fucking love being a fucktoy. -- Rose

annushkaannushkaover 16 years ago
give me more

Good audio. Loved the way you force me to respond verbaly. Definately made me cum. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yesssssss,,

ohhhhh yes still twitching, thank You...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Damn!

That was...absolutely amazing. Made me feel like such a dirty little slut and I came right when you told me to, baby. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMFG

You are perfect. Please make more recordings ASAP. I'm still vibrating from listening to you & coming so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have only three words for Dr_Strange

I.

WANT.

MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh yes...

You get me so hot and I came right when you told me to. Please post more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I LOVED This...

Your style, your voice, your choice of words... everything is exactly what gets me so fucking turned on. I listened to this last night and came so hard, I had to come back and listen again tonight.

Please record more like this - I understand it isn't everyone's cup of tea. But it is mine and I want more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot

I love how dominating you sound. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'll b cumming back 4 more

I loved it I try to get my bf to talk to me like that all the time... But thanks for the alone time cummings now he doesn't have to feel pressured to talk to me like this ...I'll get ready for him by listening to u...very very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more!

i wanna be your little fuck slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waiting to be dominated again!

I love being dominated by you. Made me respond to you instantly. Post more like this please. I'll be waiting to be your fuck slut again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
God you're amazing

i love being your little whore!!!

plz do more!!!

MadamMinaMadamMinaalmost 15 years ago
More please!

oh that was awesome

i haven't been talked to like that in years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
U got me so wet.....

I had the most amazing time wid this audio.. love it when u talk dirty, tie me up n grind me. i will come back for more of being ur whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuck yes!

You voice is so stern and demanding, I came three times while listening to this clip the very first time. Please keep recording! I want you to push me around some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg..

this got me so wet, imagining it, made me cum..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OH Lord

No matter how many times I listen to this I still cum harder than I have ever before - satisfaction guaranteed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh my...

my pussy is still throbbing from listening to this. Doctor....where are you? I need you to do me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfection

I love the way you talk, the things you say.

I want a guy like you to fuck me Every day.

Hey that rimed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously

you make me cum so hard

you understand my body and my psychological emotions

i want this

zoey699395zoey699395over 13 years ago

THIS MADE ME CUM SO HARD!! I love your voice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmm

Amazing, I love how you take charge and tell me roughly and I say what you tell me to say too :) please post more soon like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
2007???

Oh my god, please record more about your big, hard, cock so I can image you're doing me...

juicy_coconutjuicy_coconutover 9 years ago
WANTED: Anal intruder

…when you spread out my cheeks….and gaze at my tight ass…while you turn rock hard…as you insert a finger THERE….oh please, make me whimper as you stretch me out…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More suxking?

Wonderful for my edging you got me close more than 5 times and this is only day 2 without cumming. That aggression makes me tremble... Any chance of making an audio with just you receiving oral service? I would love to hear you face fucking and painting or giving the gift of allowing the load to be swallowed!

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 7 years ago

Yes. A great audio for edging with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

The change and clicking of audios was super creepy instead of relaxing this was impossible to let go to...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was magical, you understood everything about me and i cum exactly when you told me toi, which is hard.

Btw this audio is 15 years old wow !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous