All Comments on 'On the Couch'

by cameramike

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tedoulostedoulosalmost 17 years ago
audio love making

cameramike's voice is like feeling his tounge run over every sensitive part of me. This is a beautiful, hot audio that i will come back to a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh My God!

This was the first erotica audio story I've ever heard . . . and it was almost too hot to handle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

This was my first listen to an audio and it was so intense. I actually felt like i was there and talked back to the audio. Best orgasim I have has in awhile. Thank you camera mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow...

This one gets better every time I listen... great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SOOO good!!

New levels of pleasure are found each time I listen. More like this, please!

sarwq23sarwq23over 16 years ago
AMAZING!!!

There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed this audio....Orgasm upon orgasm...I felt like you were right there in my room with me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Obsessions!

This auido is the best I have ever listened to. So hot, every time I listen I orgasm, even fully dressed!Fullfilling every secret desire in such an amazing way. Very very sexy, more please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wonderfull

i felt everything. i even answered back. please more of this. i loved it. l orgasmed heavenly. thank you so much.

jessybjessybabout 16 years ago
WOW!!

This is the first audio I listen to and wow it was great. You have an amazingly sexy voice that turned me on even more. And the demanding and controlling was most definintly a turn on. I loved it and had one of the most intense orgasmns ive had in a very long time listening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh yeah

nice. very very nice. just what i needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

how do i feel? very nice and entranced. had me eating out of the palm of your hand. only criticism is that some sentences and phrases were repeated..so exactly... and enough times that i found it odd and in some cases annoying. otherwise loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are my dirty little secret

Ohhhhh what your silky voice does to me! Love that you are not reading me a story but talking to me in the moment like it's just the two of us. I answer you. I beg you. I cum for you and it's delicious! If you ever did a mutual masturbation submission (I go crazy for a guy that does himself, makes himself hard for me and shows mw how much he wants me)I would probably lose my mind. I can't wait for your next submission. Of course in the meantime I will listen to the others over and over and over again! I rated this a 75% only becuase I know even better work is still coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your student is still learning

Just about everyday I look forward to listening to your audio's. I have yet to find another person such as yourself to have me so worked up that I actually begin doing what you tell me to do. I cant tell you enough how much women of all adult ages love a dirty little chat every so often. Although I am still learning to not cum unless told to do so I have to admit you have quite the power over me. Your methods are unbeatable!

Do you think you could make an audio for a beginner who cums before command but helps work her way up to waiting until you tell them to? Practice makes perfect, at least this student thinks so!

onefairladyonefairladyover 15 years ago
This one's my favorite....

This audio is so hot and is absolutely my favorite one of yours. I love what you do to me with your tongue and I listen at least 3 or 4 times a week. My couch has an indentation from where we've fucked so much. I can't get enough of your sexy voice and what it does to my body. You are so hot. I can't wait to listen again and ride your cock.

playful_minxplayful_minxalmost 15 years ago
Oh god yes, baby...

This one's my favorite. It gets me off every time. I can't explain the way you make me feel. It's been ages since you last posted a story. Please tell me you'll make more? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuckng hot!

Goddammit! I am addicted to you. You make me cum so qickly, especially when you tell me not to. I love to hear you cum, as well. So glad I discovered you:-) you're so fucking hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
orgasmic!!!

oh my gawd! That has to be the best one I have heard, I do have one suggestion I say yu should try the whole school girl fantasy ones? I think thy would be really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I cumm'd so much, orgasm was amaaziingg listening to your voice.. x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Oh yes... you make me so wet

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963about 12 years ago
Best voice

Cameramike, you have the most sensual voice. Loved it! You make me want more! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercameramike@cameramike
158 Followers
It has been years since I have come to Literotica....sometimes life takes you other directions. I have come back and wonder why I ever left. My stories range from soft to hard on a variety of subjects