All Comments on 'A Woman Who Loves Anal Sex'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Full of sex

but just not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
BULLSHIT

Or possibly cow shit

rthnckrthnckalmost 17 years ago
get a real ruler

Love the topic but when everyone has 10,12, and 14 inch cocks the illusion of reality is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bravo

ive yet to find my anal princess who can explore the anal arts with me and live a life of anal love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You said it!

I'm a straight guy, meaning that I don't perform anything on guys, but I have a good masseur who, a couple of times a month, gives me a wonderful full-body massage, very professional-like. Over time he kept working closer, ever so closer to my anus, so that when he got there, I just rolled with it, thinking it was a trust thing and part of the whole full-body experience. Then he slowly circled my anus, and a session later was lightly penetrating it with his finger. Two times later he had his thick eight-incher in me, and it was pure love-making, meaning he treated it like it was part of the massage, hitting all the spots just so. He wears a condom of course, as he has a couple of other clients whom he does this to. Other than that he's single, he told me, and I know because we have mutual friends. He likes it that way, and I look forward to his massages well in advance :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

as a white woman who loves anal, I agree about the hyperbole on cock sizes...the most I have had was 10 inches...plenty of cock for a screaming orgasm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2139 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...