All Comments on 'Pam, Jim and I'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Story!

If you write more, I'll read more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oooohh babyyyyy!

You gave me 2 nice big O's,,, and very quickly too I might add! Sincerely, a (very) satisified & turned on lady!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 17 years ago
Not my choice AND...

it was well enough written and crafted to deserve the top rating anyway. I have taken to the practice of a paragraph to open a tale that gives a hint as to what is inside the story. That, I think, helps limit the anon comments about "I think anyone who eats someone elses cum will go to hell" because I let them avoid the story altogether. Your story is well written and is hot!

nz_marienz_mariealmost 17 years ago
great stuff

I thought it was a great story and well written. I hope you will ignore the negative comments as they are always anon. You put this story in the fetish category and therefore anyone reading from this section should know to expect anything and everything. What's a lil cum sharing amongst friends anyway.....its just good protein lol!

Keep up the good work and dont let the small minded people get to you.

cheers, Marie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nothing better

Nothing better than eating creampie, I once had a neighbor lady who let me clean up after hubby left for work YUMMY!!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 16 years ago
great story

Really sexy story, if you ever need help cleaning that pussy, just let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Creampies are Awesome

A well written and sexy story. I have eaten a lot of creampies and can never get enough. Keep on writing.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
So hot...

...even though I've been rereading this for years, every time I do I have trouble not cumming. Definitely a creampie 69 classic!

slevin1949slevin1949about 12 years ago
I love your 3way stories

I hope you find the time and desire to continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good stuff!

When my wife entered menopause our sex life almost came to an end. Finally in desperation one night I started whispering a naughty story in her ear and when I reached down, for the first time in years, she was drenched! I was able to fuck the hell out of her and we agreed it was very nice. That became a nightly ritual, and finally my wife asked on night as I was laying on top of her, having finished, if I was really interested in actually living our fantasy. It made me hard enough I fucked her again, right away, making her laugh and telling me I just answered her.

We have a neighbor boy (man) 18 years old and living on his own for the first time, going to school, spending most of his time with his noses in his books. We invited him over and my wife asked (when I was out of the room) if he'd be interested in her as a fuck buddy. She said his eyes just about bugged out as he sat there in shock. She mentioned to him she knew she was a little overweight and probably not what he was looking for, and before she could finish, he broke in and said, no, he would love to do it, but was worried about getting caught by me. She laughed and told him it was my idea!

The next thing I know, I'm walking out of the bathroom and almost bump into them, her leading him by his hand to our bedroom. He looked scared but she told me to go wait in the living room until they were done. I sat there for a half hour before the young man left our room and couldn't even look at me as he left, but said that she wanted me to go in.

When I walked in she was under the covers and I slid in next to her. It turned out, he was a virgin (her 4th!) and he barely got it in and pumped a few times before he shot his load. But she wouldn't let him up and his cock never really softened and after a couple minutes he was fucking her again. She ended up with two heavy loads of cream in her and then he said he needed to go.

I was playing with her nipples while she talked and pretty soon I could tell she was ready to live out the rest of our fantasy as she started to press me downward. She kept the covers up to her neck and I was soon down between her legs trying to gain the courage to lick her. Her hands soon came down and grabbed my head and forced it to her cunt. The amount of cum was amazing! Not just everywhere in her and on her, but also pooled up beneath her. I licked from her asshole to clit, cleaning her, then dove into her hole and started licking and sucking. She was so turned on that within a few minutes she flipped me to my back and crawled up, setting her pussy hole over my mouth and started pushing. I end up with mouthful after mouthful of his cum and I have to admit, it was delicious! I didn't get a chance to fuck her, while she was sitting on my face my cock shot off twice.

It was a couple days before we saw him again. She ended up calling him one weekend morning while we were finishing up breakfast. He came over and was knocking on the patio door and I waved him in. It took a minute or two before I assured him I had no problem with what they'd done and he was shocked when my wife stood up and flipped her nighty over head back and leaned over the table. He looked at me and I motioned to him with a nod and he barely had time to get his cock out of the front of his shorts before he slammed it into her! I sat and watched while he lasted about 30 seconds and shot a youthful monster load in her cunt with a huge grunt. I asked him to sit down afterward as my wife came over and stood next to me with her legs closed tightly, not letting any escape.

I told him it was fine for him to come over and fuck my wife anytime that he needed relief and that I HAD to be there. No fucking her while I was gone. He agreed and I assured him, he could fuck her as often as he wanted, letting him know when I was his age, I could go 4 or 5 times a day, letting him know, she was available whenever he needed to get off. As I talked, I watched his cock get harder and harder until it was standing upright. Then I let him know the last piece of information. I would be eating every load out of her. That shocked him, but didn't seem to make his cock droop any. And with that while he watched, I sat on the sofa with my cock out and my wife stepped up onto it, straddling my face and I dug in.

He watched me suck every bit of his cum out and also watched as my cock shot off onto my chest as I was doing it. When she was clean and stepped down, I saw his cock was pulsing as it stood straight up as my own had 40 years before. The three of us headed back to the bedroom and for the first time I held another mans cock as I started to put it in for them. But the excitement was too much for him and as soon as it touched my wifes lips, he started shooting so I started pumping the shaft.

I think we were all shocked by what I did next. I took his cock head into my mouth and let him shoot the last few pulses into my mouth and I continued to suck until he was clean and completely soft. It was so hot and good tasting, I knew I'd be doing it a lot more. I wasn't able to fuck my wife then, I'd shot off another load with his cock in my mouth.

Now, a year later, he comes over unannounced whenever he feels like it and knows I'm home. He's even crawled into bed with us after we've retired for the evening. He'll just crawl on top of her and pump away, I clean his cock when he's done and then her pussy of his juices. Sometimes he'll go another time, sometimes just leave. I would have to say, he probably averages dumping his load into my wife at least 60 times every month. And yes, I clean them all.

Once he stopped by extremely horny and my wife happened to be gone for the day. He had already pulled his cock out so I motioned him over and took it into my mouth. He blew his nuts within 30 seconds and I kept it in my mouth, holding and cleaning it without sucking to not overload his senses. Within two minutes I felt it start to stir and in less than another 5 minutes, I had yet another mouthful. Win-win! So now he stops by whenever he wants, if I'm not there he doesn't, but any other time he knows he'll get to come, one way or the other. My wife doesn't mind and many times the three of us have sat in the living room together while I suck him to 3 or 4 orgasms as they are talking about whatever.

Now I love the taste of cum and my wife is always wet again and ready to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LOVE THIS FUCKING STORY

Damn, I have sucked a few cocks and let them cum in my mouth, but I haven't been able to swallow just yet. A young stud full of cum might help me get over the hump. My cock is so hard right now and I can't even think.

bluemoonbillbluemoonbillover 9 years ago
Damn, I Love It........!!!!

My favorite fantasy subject.

Thank You.

leiza350leiza350about 8 years ago
pam..

Yes, a great threesome, i, as you may have seen, from other stories I have commented on, love a threesome. this one was great , loved the way it went down. if I was going to have a threesome, it would be a mmf....that way I know my chances of getting satisfied would be two times greater then just one guy..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've been edging for the last two and a half hours, reading my Lit faves...

...but this is the one that made me cum. I love it.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Love this I'd give anything to have a similar experience

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Creampies FOrever

Loved the story. Like how the wife was shy and had to be convinced to participate. At first, she tried to be ladylike, but after she knew that her husband was OK with everything she gave herself freedom to let loose. Loved how she let loose after her husband began to lick her body and especially loved when she grabbed his head and forced it to her pussy and ground against his mouth as she ordered him to eat her. I have been in this spot thousands of times. Woman go insane when their man eats the pie. The next scene was interesting as her husband got a chance to see her getting fucked up close and personal. Definitely a hot scene followed by another creampie eating session. Well written. Keep them coming.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT EROTIC STORY

Very hot nice to read story ...stupid husband should never have closed the door or left the room..he found out that was a mistake later when he saw how erotic it was with all three together

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

This is my favorite fantasy. I wish I was 69ing under a woman while she gets plowed with a huge cock right over my face.

cohikr68cohikr68almost 3 years ago

Really erotic story ...took me a while to find out how hot eating my wife`s creampie is.

Also from Colorado

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
379 Followers
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...